BY SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

Beauty Oil Of The Berbers 100% Pure And Natural Certifed Organic For Dry, Mature, Aging Skin Conditions Hair Discover The Ancient Beauty Secret Of The Berbers, Who Despite Living In The Direct Sun Of The Sahara Desert Have Maintained Firm, Youthful Skin Well Into Their Aging Years.&Nbsp; Squalene-Rich, Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Plumps Skin As It Prevents Moisture Loss.&Nbsp; Containing Twice As Much Vitamin E As Olive Oil, Packed With Anti-Aging Vitamin A, As Well As Anti-Oxidants, Eight Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 6 And Rare Plant Sterols, Moroccan Argan Oil Encourages New Cell Growth, Balances Skin's Lipid Layer, An Decreases Inflammatory Conditions Such As Eczema. The Aroma Of This Product Is Due To Its Unprocessed, Unrefined Nature, And Therefore Is Natural. Made In Usa see more...

Alice G.
Tooele, UT
I got this in a beauty box to try. I have natural curly hair and I use oil for my hair. This product seemed to dry my hair out. Didn't smell good. Not a big fan.
Griselda  V.
I recently got a sample of this and I love it because it makes my hair feel softer and look shiny, it really makes a difference with my hair.
Elybeautyart S.
Bronx, New York
Is good helps my hair a lot the price is accesible and my tipe of hair is a lil oily but i use this for my damaged ends and help me a lot
Dione V.
Elkridge, MD
In my opinion this is the best product ever, wonderful and really works. The people that use this won't regret.
Kanddice H.
Brooks
Didn't like it to much. Tried some at the salon, samples were given to me. Left my curly hair heavy and greasy