BY SHEA TERRA #30 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Unearth Mama's secret to beautiful skin. Mama's Gold oil blend contains a combination of indigenous treasures used to combat stretch marks generation after generation. From the oil of the upside down tree that lives for thousands of years, to the sausage shaped fertility fruit of Southern Africa, Mama's Gold uses time-tested, ancient remedies to prevent and treat unsightly stretch marks. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I mean I really couldn’t tell a difference. It smelled nice when I’m good didn’t feel greasy it was a great lotion. I just don’t know that it did what I wanted it to do. Also it was a little pricey for my taste.
Tara C.
Beckley
It didn’t really work for me I still ended up with stretch marks but it does make them lighter a friend got it for me for my birthday it smells good feels nice on your skin I probably wouldn’t buy it again
Jessica O.
Graham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this during pregnancy and after. It definitely helped prevent stretch marks bc I didn’t get many. It also helped lighten the few that I did get on my legs.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
It helped to make my nasty burn not so noticeable, which was very nice, it smelled good, and it seem to work pretty well, I just didn’t keep with it, and there’s a lot of product for the price, it’s worth the buy!
skye s.
This stuff is pretty amazing I really love using it it ,ace ,y stretch marks go away really fast it's really long lasting too it smells really good and it makes your skin really soft definitely recommend
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This oil does a great job it helped me with my stretches marks very long lasting great quality and value it smells great I use it every day definitely not pricey at all love this product recommend it
Raylee D.
Louisville, KY
Used this when I was pregnant and it made the look of my stretch marks not as dark! It’s very gentle and the Price is so worth it. I would recommend using it once a day.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
This was not really very effective for me. I am a first time user. I have a very dry skin. It itches when it applies. I don’t really recommend this product although it did have a nice scent to it. The packaging looks cheaper than it’s price.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably one of my favorites I used for my mama stretch marks! It's smells super good and actually seemed to make the red/purple color disappear
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
A bit pricey, but it works decently. I don't think I'd repurchase because of the price. Smells nice and I live the consistency though.