BY SHEA RADIANCE

Shea Radiance Ultra Rich Shea Body Cream Chocolate Truffle A Decadent Blend Of Cocoa and Vanilla Essentia Oils Our raw Shea Butter comes directly from women-run cooperative in West Africa This assures us a source of high quality Shea Butter while providing fair wages and empowering women producers Our whipped shea butter is a velvety mix of more than 50 unrefined shea butter blended with luxurious oils to nourish and nurture your skin Unrefined Shea Butter is know for its remarkable moisturizing and skin healing qualities There's simply nothing better for dry irritated cracked skin Free Of Preservatives and additives Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease Shea Radiance Ultra Rich Shea Body Cream Chocolate Truffle Directions Apply a small amount and gently massage into skin Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (unrefined shea butter) organic oryza sativa (rice bran) theobroma cacao (cocoa butter) organic helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil) organic caprylic-capric triglceride (fractionated coconut) oil organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) organic prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil vegetable glycerin cetearyl alcohol and see more...

Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A little thick but then again it is Shea butter! It leaves my skin shiny and soft and the smell is nice as well! Love the glow it gives for the summertime and of course the benefits to my skin. I recommend!
Adriana F.
Smells really yummy like chocolate. The scent goes away after about an hour. I have very dry sensitive skin and this cream moisturizes it really well.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Awesome cream used this throughout my pregnancy!
it isn't very thick and doesn't last too long. But sorts smells like chocolate so theres a plus.
Paola M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What I love about this cream is that it's 100% natural and additives free. it leaves my skin very smooth and sometimes I use it on my hair too.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This scent is everything!!!! This moisturizers my skin so well! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
Seem like a pretty good product!, I never use it but i did hear that sea butter is good for the skin
Patience S.
Salt Lake City , UT
I love mostly anything with shea butter in it and this one is very great and smells very nice too
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scent is amazing. Shea butter is great for moisturizing dry skin. This product is amazing.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This Shea butter is amazing!! It smells wonderful and does not leave a sticky feeling!!
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Shea butter is really amazing! Leaves you feeling soft and smells good too