Shea Moisture U-C-1260 Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm for Unisex - 0.5 oz uploaded by Stacy M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Replenishes and rejuvenates dry lips with moisturizing certified organic shea butter refreshing coconut water and a proprietary fusion of dragon fruit lychee berry and green apple. Features Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Lip Balm by Shea Moisture for Unisex - Lip Care Specifications Size: 0.5 oz Gender: Unisex see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is my favorite lip treatment. It smells fantastic and my husband always comments on it. I keep it in my car for easy and repetitive application while out and about. The product is thicker in nature and you will have to squeeze the packaging to get it out through the small plastic applicator. It has a nice consistency. I was drawn in by the marketing of it as Vegan on the packaging. Very impressed with this product.
Stacy M.
I really, really like this product. I use it after taking a shower to seal my lips and it absolutely makes them feel spectacular. It’s a bit more pricy than some but I first purchased it on sale & I do believe I will repurchase when this one runs out.
Ashlie P.
First thing I noticed was how thick it was and hard to get out of tube, once I coated my bottom lip I rubbed my lips together and instantly felt how moisturizing and nourishing it felt ! This is definitely a balm like it says. A little goes a long ways and feels amazing.