Shea Moisture U-BB-2690 100 Percent Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap for Unisex - 8 oz

BY SHEAMOISTURE

100 Percent Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap for Unisex Start by exploring our extensive collection of skin care products including products for your eyes lips and face. If you are very careful about the health of your skin and spend a lot of time in pampering your skin then you must need our skin care products without which proper skin care is incomplete. Specifications Gender: Unisex Capacity: 8 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
haily c.
katy
THIS PRODUCT IS SO GREAT OH MY GOD. this product has saved my life. it smells so so so good and refreshes you so nice. i love everything about this product and its such a great price. it takes forever for it to desolve so its very long lasting. i would reccomend for people who have bad acne
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I love Shea moisture products! They are super affordable and are easy to find. They all smell super lovely and work well with my skin and hair. I love that they have so many different types of products, skin care, haircare, and beauty! Everybody gets love!
Breianna W.
Milwaukee
The most moisturizing soap I've ever had. It was gifted to me for Christmas so I don't know the price, but I'm sure it was worth it because the size is impressively large and long lasting. I love the ingredients as well
Nichole P.
New point
I absolutely love this product and brand overall. I find it at Target or Walmart, it was originally an impulse buy but I don't regret it. Good sized bar, really nice scent. Rinses clean and didn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.
Cashanti Y.
Baton Rouge
THE BEST PRODUCT IVE PLACED ON MY SKIN! My skin is super soft and smooth now that I've used the Shea moisture soap. I use it weekly. I brought it from Walmart. It last serval weeks
Sadie E.
This soap is so nice, it makes you feel really clean and fresh. It doesn't really last that long tho. It also has a nice scent. My skin is always soft and not dry
Mai'Le R.
Statesboro, GA
anything that has coconut oil in it, i’ll try! i use shea moisture regularly and it has helped with my break outs! i love it so much, a huge bar of soap for a small price!
RoseMarie C.
This was the first SheaMoisture product I ever used and immediately fell in love. It is soft and smooth and super moisturizing. It's great for sensitive skin and is very affordable. I will definitely be using more!
Cierra S.
This soap is a nice gentle exfoliation, it leaves your skin nice and soft and a little matte/tacky. Its also a decent size for the price
Kish L.
Bronx, NY
This product is very good i love the smell and how my hair feel after I use it i would recommend this product to anyone.