BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Smooth and soften for healthy-looking lips with moisturizing certified organic Shea Butter and a vitamin-rich Superfruit Complex. Features Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Shea Butter Lip Balm by Shea Moisture for Unisex - Lip Care Specifications Size: 0.5 oz Gender: Unisex.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This lip balm is magic in a tube.  My lips have been very dry lately so I purchased this at Ulta and within hours my lips were soft and smooth. It worked fast without reapplying often. (Got results after the first use.) It smells amazing, sweet!  Will definitely be repurchasing this product and I recommend others to use it." in 3 reviews
Erica R.
California
Anjelique P.
Jersey city, NJ
I bought this in ulta I really needed a new lip balm and wanted to try something new. Unfortunately this lip balm just didn't work for me. I didn't really like the smell of it . I did however like how smooth it felt on my lips but I noticed after using it for a few weeks my lips started feeling almost dependent on the lip balm. My lips felt dryer and hurt a little like I was licking my lips all day and i don't suffer from dry lips. I had to discontinue use of the product.
Jennifer K.
This is the best lip balm I have used in a LONG time! I saw it on clearance at Meijer, and because I am a fan of the Shea Moisture product line, I decided to give it a try. Not only did my lips feel nourished and moisturized, but it was long lasting with just the right amount of fragrance/flavor. It did not feel heavy on my lips, and didn't dry them out like other lip moisturizers. I loved it so much that I went out to buy more!
Lil E.
Lexington Pk, MD
My Favorite Lip Balm . It Makes My Lips Feel Smooth And It’s Not Sticky At All Like The Other Lip Balm/Lip Gloss . When I Go To Bed I Put Some On And Wake Up With Smooth/Soft Lips .
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Great lip balm. It also has vitamins and restore lips. It’s a great balm for winter. I got it on sale for 1$ they are originally pricey. I bought it at my work, I bought 2 other ones!! I wish they had the coconut one! I would recommend
Stephanie K.
Hampton
A great lip balm! The scent/flavor is subtle but I love it. It is thick but not too thick. It stays on well but not as well as others. However the way it makes your lips feel is fabulous!
Giovana G.
Riverside, CA
Hydrating and budget friendly. I found this treasure in the Ulta impulse, waiting in line. They had a bogo promo so I got one for home and one for my purse. It feels super smooth on my lips. It doesn't have a bad taste. I have extremely dry lips and it seems to work great.