BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Gently cleanse and hydrate thick, wavy hair with this sulfate-free shampoo, great for protein-sensitive hair. Amazonian Cupuacu Butter, certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Passiflora and Pistachio Oils blend together in a moisture-replenishing formula that smooths and shields humidity-prone hair against weather conditions and pollution that can cause frizzy flyaways and poofing.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter **, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.

Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Samantha J.
Sun Prairie
I was really disappointed in this product. It comes out of the bottle very watery, so it is very hard to transfer from your hand to your hair. Lathers ok once in the hair, but does not leave my hair soft as I would like. I find that I had to use almost double the amount of conditioner to soften my hair after using the shampoo. I also didn’t find that it did anything for my frizz.
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
This shampoo tames my frizzes and curls, don’t have to overly wash. A little goes a long way. The larger of the shampoo is sudsy, and light. If you have curls that don’t tame well on humidity, this is the shampoo for you.
silent t.
2734 Morgensen Dr
i love this eyelash curler very very much and i would recommend it for
all the people who need one i bought mine from the store and i use every
single day my skin type is a tan color and o love how it feels on the
eyelash and i would defiantly buy it again .
Jaide W.
Hampton, VA
Both of my girls have curly hair which can get frizzy very easily. With the help of this shampoo there curls stay nice and don't turn to frizz. It also smells great just like all of Shea Moisture's products
Karyma A.
Reno
I'm in love with this. It's made my hair so much healthier and less frizzy. If my store didn't stop selling it, I'd use it forever.
Eileen D.
I Love this product , it is so soft and creamy , you will not be disappointed if you buy this product you will love it
*•.Kyrah N.
Valdosta,GA
This product is very useful. A little goes a long way. It really does tame your frizz when it is humid outside.
Kat A.
Richmond , VA
A little goes a long way with this shampoo and it brings my frizzy curls volume and definition its a staple.
el L.
Portland, OR
This product does a good job of clearing my scalp and making my hair feel squeaky clean.