Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion - 8oz

Calm and Comfort baby's delicate skin with this nutrient-rich moisturizing lotion. Our special blend of certified organic Shea Butter and healing Chamomile helps soothe irritated skin. Argan Oil, Frankincense and Myrrh Exrtacts keep skin soft and smooth.

Has anyone used this for their little? Does it smell good after use and does it dry out their skin?
What age ranges of babies is this for?
Is it ok for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion - 8oz!
Product Highlights
“My skin is so soft and supple after using this lotion and it smells great too!” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Lotion - 8oz uploaded by Rae L.
I have literally no complaints about the Shay moisture baby lotion. I sometimes even use it for myself. I love how it has raw Shea and chamomile in it and also argon oil. It is so silky smooth and it’s calm and comforting as well too. I like that it has no mineral oil’s no sulfates no parabens none of that nasty stuff for our skin. And I really really like that it’s against animal testing too. It’s very very high in vitamin e Which helps keep our skin extremely soft and smooth. I think everybody should have some of this in their house
This product has a very light chamomile mixed with baby lotion smell. It smells good. At first I didn’t like it, because my skin drank it up quickly. This left me dry majority of the day. However, when I applied oil to my skin first and then added this on top... I love it. It keeps me moisturized all day long. I will not re-purchase it again only because lotions don’t do anything for my skin without an oil underneath. I’m looking for the perfect lotion that works alone. Any recommendations?
Saratoga
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far one of the best smelling and most moisturizing baby lotions I have ever used. We started buying this for our little one, but now the whole family uses it. We love the clean and fresh smell but most of all the lotion leaves you feeling thoroughly moisturized and your skin feels soft and supple. I keep this in my purse as a hand lotion for when my skin gets too dry. You have to try this for yourself!
N Riverside, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I cant live without this my son is excited to nourish his skin with this lotion. She’s moisture is one of the very few only brands that I trust for my sons VERY sensitive skin. It smells great and the natural aroma this lotion provides lingers on all day and the next. It’s affordable and you keep your kind and ease knowing my sons skin is nourished and visibly soft. Great price as well it does not hurt my wallet.
Flint, MI
My family is completely obsessed with all she’s moisture products! I aim to only buy these for my children and myself! The pricing can get a little high but for the pure products it’s totally worth it! I don’t think I’ve used this exact one but we use lotions, baby soaps, conditioners to bar soaps and they never disappoint! Highly recommend Shea Moisture to everyone!
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This smells amazing!!!!!! My baby literally smells heavenly. A friend recommended this product to me because my child has very sensitive skin and it smells good. Boy Am I in love!! Worth every penny! My child’s skin has no reaction to this and it’s all natural!
Stansbury Pk, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This may help sooth the baby a little bit with the camomile. However I doubt that they put a strong enough concentration to actually help the baby sleep since it would be unsafe to do so. The labeling and effectiveness of hydration is good though.
Fort Riley, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This smells amazing! It’s a bit oily on the skin, leaves a glow but it eventually absorbed into the skin. It’s very thick and takes some rubbing in, I rub and warm it up in my hands before applying to my daughter.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It's not just for babies! This is great for any age! It is so moisturizing and soothes your skin with all natural goodness! It is Cruelty Free, Non-Toxic and perfect for Dry Skin! I especially love it for my hands and arms!
Middletown , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently bought this cream for my son. He is experiencing some excessive dryness on his knees, so far this cream is working. I could see positive results. I love that it does not have strong scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...