Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion

SheaMoisture Lotion - Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion with Frankincense and Myrrh Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion - a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients. Using body lotion with shea butter is a luxurious experience that is pleasurable for anyone looking for natural body care solutions. At SheaMoisture, we've dedicated years to perfecting various shea butter skin care formulas, and our raw shea butter body treatments are always among the most popular due to the quality and blend of ingredients. This brightening SheaMoisture body lotion with shea butter leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense and Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties, which aids in healing dry cracked skin. It's also fortified with Coconut Oil, which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. This hydrating formula makes a delightful everyday lotion - slather it on hands, arms, legs and feet to keep skin supple. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter lotion is a complete body care product that quickly absorbs into the skin to provide a natural defense against weather elements. Regular usage improves skin texture as well as tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration while also helping your skin retain natural moisture.

[product:bath-&-body-works-waikiki-beach-coconut-moisture-ultra-shea-body-cream] Has anyone used this yet? My hands are so dry from repeated quarantine washing 😭
Is this lotion too oily?
How is the sensation on oily skin?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“This is the best lotion I have ever purchased. I suffer from really red dry skin on my arms and this has worked miracles. I love that the ingredients are natural and organic. The smell is subtle and nice too. I won't use anything else!” in reviews
“This stuff does wonders. both my son and I have sensitive skin and I highly recommend this!” in reviews
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Maritza V.
I really love the formula on this lotion. It is so thick and creamy that it needs extra rubbing to clear out because it will leave a small temporary white cast on your skin if you dont. The only thing I will say is that I don't think I will repurchase because the scent to me is not one that I like. I can't picture myself lathering this on before going out. And I don't think I will repurchase to be honest but it's my preference of smell. Also if you have the little bottle since the lotion is so thick it's hard to squeeze it out of the bottle do i find myself unscrewing the top and squeezing the bottle hard to get it out
Bradenton, FL
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Amelia S.
[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-butter-infused-with-frankincense-&-myrrh] I received this in my first Influenster box and I got excited to receive a Shea Moisture product I am basically done with this bottle I used it on my legs and feet after a shower and kept my legs hydrated for a clean natural product and at the pretty good price point this lotion costs it’s on my favorite list!
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by stephen S.
I am writing this right now immediately after using this product it's a little thick, and really leaves your hand with a greasy feeling. Also not a fan of the odor, though I think that comes with it being a shea butter lotion, so I don't blame the brand for that, but there's a million different kinds of lotions with a million different kind of smells. I also don't feel that it's overly hydrating my hands, and if I feel any different I'll come back and change this in the morning.
Orlando, FL
Everyone really likes this lotion but I find it to be super sticky and it doesn’t really skin into your skin and give you super hydrated skin. I think there are better raw Shea butter lotions out on the market. For this price and for the connivence that it is available at many local grocery stores it definitely worth the buy. Something simple and affordable that isn’t all natural but almost to the mark.
Booneville, MS
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Mechelle W.
I received this product free for testing purposes in my #summervoxbox and I really like it! I apply after showering at night and it leaves my skin soft without feeling sticky. The next morning my skin still feels great and hydrated. Honestly, the scent is a little too strong for me. It smells almost as if it would be a men’s lotion but the product does contain frankincense & myrrh so that could be why. However, as I am almost finished with my free bottle, I’ve decided to purchase the larger bottle and continue using just because I love the effect the lotion has on my skin. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion *TIP: Use after shaving as a moisturizer. Amazing results!*
Ferndale, MI
Purchased at: Target
The product itself is really nice. A thicker texture, smells good, and leaves skin feeling smooth. However, the packaging is awful. Once you get to a certain point, it is so difficult to get the lotion out of the bottle. That is the reason why I still have about half a bottle full of lotion just sitting under my bathroom sink. For that reason, I will not buy again.
Edgewood, MD
I have extremely dry skin in the winter but after I started using this product, you could see and feel the difference that the lotion brings. My heels aren’t cracked and my legs and arms are always left smooth. The lotion can be a little pricey which is why I usually look for coupons before I buy it but I definitely would recommend buying this product.
I personally love all of shea moisture products it’s a very gentle product not harsh on your skin at all if I would improve and I would make bigger jars and I would make the price a little bit lower than what it is I would definitely buy this product again because like I said in the beginning I personally love all of Shea moisture products.
Houston
Left my hands feeling slightly oily after use. This wore off in a few hours and it worked for the most part as a moisturizer however is not something I will be purchasing a second time. Nothing bad to say about the brand, I love Shea Moisture. This just wasn’t my favorite product. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion
cincinnati
I will always rave about this product! I have super dry skin all year round and even the tiniest bit of this product applied helps me achieve more hydrated skin. I use this everyday after my showers and it leaves my skin super hydrated. I would recommend this lotion to anyone looking to switch up their lotions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La Vergne, TN
il y a 9 mois
What has been your experience with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion? Would you recommend this or another shea butter based lotion?
Mariam P. • il y a 2 mois
Hello, it is good moisturize for dry skin . And I recommend it. Quality is good like price .
Secane, PA
il y a un an
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion ? Who has used it before and what do you think about it ? I'm loving it. I knew they made hair products which I have used but I didn't know they make lotions.😂
Khiarra K. • il y a un an