BY SHEAMOISTURE

Now you can have the smoothest, radiant skin around with Raw Shea Butter Soap from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to... see more...

Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This is one GOOD bar soap because it's made out of Shea butter which has the perfect balance of moisturizers and lather. I purchased one of this soaps before when I was searching for a soap that will NOT dry your skin after you used it and I was all over YouTube Until I had stumbled unto this soap by a video made by a certain "BarSoapGuy" who reviews just about every bar soap made by mankind and he gave a great rating on this soap. So I bought one also from Target and lo and behold: BarSoapGuy was telling the truth! I have about 35 bar soap no smaller than 8 FULL ounces and I'll never pick any soap smaller than that. I also have soaps coasting $10.00 a bar, Triple Milled + Made In France but I stopped buying those because this Shea Moisture surpassed that with the same size but cheaper by half the price! I HIGHLY Recommend this soap with you wanted AGELESS Wrinkle free skin.
bby g.
Castro Valley , CA
There's this dude that sells this stuff at the gas station for $5. I'm just leery of buying off him. This stuff is great. It's non-shady and I'm not worried about impurities.
I use shea butter plain on my lips, on really dry spots, if I cut myself and am worried about a scar, if I run out of eye cream. Sometimes I melt it down with beeswax and mix in another oil to make my own butters.
Now, it's shea butter. It has a smell. It's not strong and tends to fade. It's also hard. You have to take some and soften it in the palms of your hands before you can smooth it on. It takes some work but if you have dry, sensitive skin it works great.
Victoria F.
Cordova, TN
I have extremely dry/sensitive skin and eczema. I typically only use Dove sensitive bar soap, because It keeps my skin from feeling overly dry/tight and then I use just cetaphil or unscented lotion for the dryer seasons.
SantaMaria A.
Tucson
I know this is a facial bar of soap but this works for all over at least it got the job done it work great on my face but dried me out a bit might try again to see if it works with my skin now
Assata R.
I love every Shea Moisture bar soap I’ve tried. They’re the only soaps that help me feel clean without eliminating all of the oil from my skin and drying it out.

This particular version makes me feel like it’s nourishing my skin since it has shea butter in it. Also, this size is usually on sale at Harmon Face Values or Bed, Bath, and Beyond making the smaller bars a better value than the larger bars. They are also small enough to fit in my soap case when I travel.
Mia E.
Durham
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m 14 years old and I’m telling u if u want your face to be ON POINT this is it . I love to have my face smooth and clear and I always use this and African black soap. This is very affordable and I would recommend this to anybody who loves facial care
Yarissa R.
I didn’t see any results on my face. Smells good but it didn’t do much for me. I used it for a good 3 weeks. I even switched routines. I was using it twice a day as a face wash or cleanser and didn’t see any difference. Then I used it every other day and nothing. Finally I used it once a week and still nothing. I wanted to go back since I changed my routines for face washes but I’m still disappointed from the first time.
Ailoydri C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great I use this soap everyday, and I love it! It does not have strong scent, which is one it's endearing traits. I find it very moisturizing for my skin, while still doing a great job cleaning. This is a balance I've struggled to find on other products. The bar itself is quite large, so I usually cut it in half with a large knife. I have small hands, so this hack works for me.
Dulce S.
bakersfield
Ever since i started using this barsoap for my face it helped me out alot with cleaning my pores and i could see my acne going away it is a bit expensive but useful, i would recommend it to my girls with acne!
Stephanie G.
This is a face and body soap but I don’t use it on my face. I love that it has natural certified ingredients and it’s one of the few soaps that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Carminia F.
Yonkers, NY
I have spots on my face due to me picking on my black heads and pimples . Anyone see any improvement from this product with that issue ?