Shea Moisture Olive & Marula Baby Wash & Shampoo

SheaMoisture's Olive & Marula Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo cleanses while helping to soothe, soften and protect baby's sensitive skin. Gentle enough for everyday use.

How is this as a shampoo?
What are the benefits of Red Tea and Babassu?
Is this all natural and organic ingredients?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Olive & Marula Baby Wash & Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“...skin and had less than desirable ingredients but Shea mosture is great on sensitive skin!” in reviews
“...eczema breakout and notice an instant smoothing effective on his rough dry skin. Great as addition to bed time regimen!” in reviews
“It cleans her skin well but keeps it very soft and relaxes her.” in reviews
“Leaves my skin super soft and good smelling.” in reviews
“i highly recommend this to everyone.” in reviews
Jacksonville
I remember using this on my youngest son it had a nice clean scent very moisturizing I loved it I believe this is discontinued but they need to bring it back for adults
Jacksonville
I’ll never use another baby shampoo again. This shampoo is better than 5 stars. 1.) it smells amazing. 2.) you only need about a nickel size. 3.) I swear my baby’s hair has become so much thicker and grown significantly in the last 3 weeks of use. Love love love this product.
1,382 reviews
I like the ingredients of this baby wash and shampoo but it hasn't been very effective for my son. I bought it online without having smelled it and realized upon receiving it that I do not like the fragrance. It is a scent that lasts and lingers, too. I've gotten used to it but find that his skin tends to appear dry after using it & his curly hair gets no benefits it. I will not repurchase this particular one but may try a different one from the brand.
Love this wash/shampoo! Baby girl has extremely dry skin and this doesn't dry it out like other baby wash brands tend to. Even with sensitive skin, we've had no adverse reactions. Hubby always says how much he loves the smell after bathtime! We also have the lotion!
Salem, NH
This is by far my favorite scented baby wash and lotion set. I only wish more stores carried it as I’ve tried to buy it on Amazon and it came slightly discolored and smelled completely off. Target used to carry it and I LOVED it!
Kids have sensitive skin. It can easily dry out with the wrong bath products. I can count on Shea moisture to cleanse their skin without overdrying, while also being made with cleaner ingredients than other products on the market.
Raleigh, NC
My son is biracial so this works well on his curls(which he has a lot of) His hair is very curly and thick but the texture is between Caucasian and African American hair. It makes them look so good and it doesn’t irritate his skin
This smells great! It's a light floral scent of some sort. It leaves skin super soft and hair shiny. I even started using this myself after noticing how soft my hands would be after bathing my baby. This is now the body wash of choice in my home, I wish they made a gallon sized jug with a pump. It lathers great smells amazing and is great for everyone's super sensitive skin. My husband and daughter use this to wash their hair as well, I however use a ton of products on my hair and find it doesn't de-gunk the products from my hair. My only issue with this product is the packaging, it would be so much easier if it had a pump. I have also gotten a few bottles where the cap leaks no matter how tight it is on, if the bottle stays upright it is fine.
Bolingbrook
I love all the shea moisture products, especially for my baby. I did a lot of research before delivery to see which skin products would be best for her skin. I choose this one, and so glad I did. Smells amazing, and will stay smelling delicious for about a week (since it's not a good idea to give your baby a bath everyday) Would I recommend this to other mommies out there? Absolutely. I already do, and always will. And you will not be disappointed Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Wash & Shampoo
Durham, NC
This was the first body wash I bought for my daughter. I love how gentle Shea Moisture products are as well as the quality ingredients. I really did use this for hair and body wash but, I would suggest following up with a conditioner. This bottle lasted for about 9 months or so as a little goes a long way. Great smell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...