SHEA MOISTURE, Community Commerce Hair Masque12 oz Do you have dry hair that is constantly breaking? Manuka Honey & Maura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque from SheaMoisture has been specially formulated to help you by infusing your hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.90000 Pounds

I Have this mask, and have yet to use it. Loved the shampoo and conditioner. Will this be too heavy for my 3B/3C textured curls?
How does this compare to Camille Rose Natural Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque, w/ African Rock Fig & Baobab Oil, 12 Ounce - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 each!
I love this deep conditioner. It makes my hair feel amazing. Having natural hair it’s hard for me to find good products that works but this is great.
queens
IT SMELLS GREAT ! im on honestly in love with this product . it feels good in my hair . it makes my hair feel smooth and makes it smell great .
Fayetteville, NC
Omg this stuff right here !!!!! This stuff is thick but magical !!! My hair felt like butter when rinsing this out !! Amazing hydration !!
Love the texture smell and results. It revive my dry and dull hair to a soft Shiny long hair. This product help my hair get longer.
Denver, CO
Love this mask. Long lasting and leaves my hair shiny and soft. Will definitely be trying more of the masks by sheamoisture.
Riverside
Love this hair mask, smells great, really makes your hair soft. I use it once a week or 2 or as needed. Great for the price
New windsor, IL
I love love love this stuff It smells soooo good, and is affordable. I buy this stuff aloy and its definitely worth it.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love this mask it’s my fave ! Anytime my hair is super dry I put this mask and my hair get so nice and hydrated .
i liked it but i’ve definitely liked other leave in condotioners more. there wasn’t really anything special
Nashville, TN
Me encantaría tenerlo y probarlo para mi pelo y ver si funciona o no y ver cómo me quedaría mi cabello