SHEA MOISTURE, Community Commerce Hair Masque12 oz Do you have dry hair that is constantly breaking? Manuka Honey & Maura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque from SheaMoisture has been specially formulated to help you by infusing your hair with intense moisture and shine-enhancing nutrients. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.90000 Pounds

I Have this mask, and have yet to use it. Loved the shampoo and conditioner. Will this be too heavy for my 3B/3C textured curls?
How does this compare to Camille Rose Natural Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque, w/ African Rock Fig & Baobab Oil, 12 Ounce - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 each!
New York
I would recommend this product to anyone with really dry hair. It was my first time using this product and it definitely brought my hair back to life. Plus I’m really big on hair and very specific what I use in it. The smell is awesome as well. I would buy this product again.
vancouver
I love pretty much any Shea moisture products but this one is especially amazing. I use this mask on my thick/coarse 3a/3b curly hair about twice a month to help keep frizz down. Aside from being a holy grail item for my hair, it also smells amazing!
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoyed this product! I used it in my hair and my children’s! My youngest has hair that doesn’t hold moisture for very long this helped Lock it in much longer! It has a great price for such an equally great product.
Monaca, PA
I absolutely LOVE this deep conditioner. It smells so good and I noticed an immediate difference. My hair felt beyond moisturized. I purchased the leave in after this. I heard the entire line was great.
Edelstein, IL
Coming from a wavy girl, I love love love this hair mask! It’s deeply nourishing. It’s eliminates frizz in my hair, and it really helps shape my curls. I recommend this to anyone with curls or waves of any kind! It smells very nice too.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have 2b/2c hair and my hair loves this whole Shea Moisture line. This mask defines my curls, reduces frizz, and adds so much shine and softness to my hair. Plus it smells amazing. It’s better than any Devacurl, Briogeo, etc. hair mask I’ve ever tried (and ive tried them all).
Bloomfield , CT
These are the best and it smells really good. It's kinda pricey but it's an amazing product. I have 4C hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated and ready for whatever styling. The deep conditioning cream in this is also amazing. I've purchased this product numerous of times.
Pittsburgh , PA
This hair mask has saved me a billion times. I’m naturally a redhead who has colored and bleached her hair millions of times... the woman at Sally’s recommended this and I’m SO glad she did. It smells incredible too!!!
Purchased at: Walmart
This product leaves my hair really soft and moisturized, and has a decent smell. Its really good for natural hair because it helps retain the moisture and keep your styles lasting longer. I would prefer this line over the other shea moisture lines, because it has done wonders for my hair!
Bismarck
This product is one of the best products that I have used for a conditioner. It really give your hair that extra shine and volume. This product makes your hair feel and look healthy than it could ever be.