Shea Moisture Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum uploaded by Tyissa H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum Instantly relieve tension and itching caused by tightly braided styles and sewn-in weaves with this non-greasy serum. Super-hydrating Jojoba Oil, soothing Ucuuba Butter and Carrot Seed Oil blend in this fast absorbing formula that cools the scalp to relieve tightness, itching and discomfort. Leaves scalp feeling comfortable and refreshed. Jojoba Oil Deeply hydrates to help resist breakage caused by swelling and shrinking as hair gets wet. Ucuuba Butter Rich in fast absorbing fatty acids that support elasticity and improve manageability. Carrot Seed Oil Moisturizes hair and scalp to promote overall hair health and shine.

Heather S.
Arbutus
I love love love shea moisture, I haven’t come across anything in their line that didn’t do what they claimed. It made my skin feel so much healthier, fresher and cleaner. I swear by it. I always keep some in my bathroom. I’d recommend it to anyone looking to actually be satisfied with what they buy.
Mary Elizabeth B.
Huntsville
Hydrates very well. Not sure if its the itch removing or what!? I buy all my shea moisture from target or walmart they have never done me wrong! Strongly recommend. The packaging is easy to use as well
Tyissa H.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm a tight a braider and this stuff definitely helped to soothe my scalp. My scalp is naturally dry and itchy. I use it every day and it pretty much solves the problem. Glad I have Shea Moisture another chance.
Camryn☆ C.
Portland
I like this product a lot. I smells really, really good and it works for making my hair itch less. I use when my hair itches which is now only about once or twice a week. It has truly helped my hair itch less. By the way, my hair is in braids.