Shea Moisture Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum

Descriptions:

Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum Instantly relieve tension and itching caused by tightly braided styles and sewn-in weaves with this non-greasy serum. Super-hydrating Jojoba Oil, soothing Ucuuba Butter and Carrot Seed Oil blend in this fast absorbing formula that cools the scalp to relieve tightness, itching and discomfort. Leaves scalp feeling comfortable and refreshed. Jojoba Oil Deeply hydrates to help resist breakage caused by swelling and shrinking as hair gets wet. Ucuuba Butter Rich in fast absorbing fatty acids that support elasticity and improve manageability. Carrot Seed Oil Moisturizes hair and scalp to promote overall hair health and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum!
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love sheamoisture products. They always smell good and leave my hair and body feel soft and smooth. This particular product feels so good on my sometimes dry and itchy scalp. It can also ease the tension when you have braids in your hair. Idk recommend this to anyone wheter you are natural or not [product:shea-moisture-jojoba-oil-&-ucuuba-butter-track-tension-&-itch-relief-serum] #natural #naturalhair #frizzyhair #curlyhair #sheamoisture #blackgirlmagic
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent product. I use only this serum to maintain my braids. Relieves the itch and is super easy to apply to the scalp. Cute bottle you can keep to make your own serum if you’re interested. Inexpensive and works very well, highly recommend.
Purchased at: Target
Shea moisture is one of the best brands in the beauty industry and I love this I use it on my box braids, weaves, and protective styles as well. Soothes the itching relief and tight feeling you may get after getting your hair done.
Huntsville
Hydrates very well. Not sure if its the itch removing or what!? I buy all my shea moisture from target or walmart they have never done me wrong! Strongly recommend. The packaging is easy to use as well
Orlando, FL
I am so glad I found this for my braids. this product is effective. It smells good. It exceeded my initial expectations. First time user but will be purchasing again. I can easily get to my scalp.
Jackson
i have such a sensitive scalp and i hate the process of getting my hair braided whether it’s box braids or anything else. i also always itch my hair, i try and try not to but always end up doing it. once i saw this on amazon i got hope and bought it. when it was time to start braiding put a couple drops of this in my scalp all i felt was a cool sensation and the pain was literally gone. it was too good to be true. it obviously doesn’t last forever but it temporarily took the pain and itchiness away and i can’t wait to get another one!
Winston Salem, NC
Shea Moisture Jojoba Oil & Ucuuba Butter Track Tension & Itch Relief Serum uploaded by Tyissa H.
I'm a tight a braider and this stuff definitely helped to soothe my scalp. My scalp is naturally dry and itchy. I use it every day and it pretty much solves the problem. Glad I have Shea Moisture another chance.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love shea moisture, I haven’t come across anything in their line that didn’t do what they claimed. It made my skin feel so much healthier, fresher and cleaner. I swear by it. I always keep some in my bathroom. I’d recommend it to anyone looking to actually be satisfied with what they buy.
Portland, OR
I like this product a lot. I smells really, really good and it works for making my hair itch less. I use when my hair itches which is now only about once or twice a week. It has truly helped my hair itch less. By the way, my hair is in braids.
council bluffa
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use it at night and it leaves my skin soft for the morning but doesn’t do much to help my acne