Skin CareFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz

Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz

Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz ; UPC: 764302280637

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz!
Victorville, CA
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz uploaded by Tonisha W.
Smells so fresh, made my hair super soft, and easy to comb through. Has no parables, no mineral oil, no petrolatum, no animal testing, sulfate free, no propylene glycol... this conditioner is also color safe. Glycerin being that first main ingredient..
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I put a bunch of this in my hair when it’s wet and I scrunch it in and my curls look so nice when my hair drys

Looking for your answer?