BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz

Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz

Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz ; UPC: 764302280637

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz!
Tonisha W.
Victorville, CA
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz uploaded by Tonisha W.
Smells so fresh, made my hair super soft, and easy to comb through. Has no parables, no mineral oil, no petrolatum, no animal testing, sulfate free, no propylene glycol... this conditioner is also color safe. Glycerin being that first main ingredient..
Kayla C.
Little Ferry, NJ
I put a bunch of this in my hair when it’s wet and I scrunch it in and my curls look so nice when my hair drys
Kerri P.
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz uploaded by Kerri P.
I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review. This is a deep moisturizer with shea butter, sea kelp and argan oil. I love that it is paraben, phthalate, mineral oil and petrolatum free. I also love that it is not tested on animals. My favorite thing is that this detangler smells amazing. It also works great. I highly recommend this product.
Ann L.
Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler, With Sea Kelp And Argan Oil - 8 Oz uploaded by Ann L.
SheaMoisture raw Shea butter moisture detangler can be used pre or post wash to detangle hair. I used it post wash as a leave in, the consistency is thick so takes bit of time to squeeze from the bottle. I applied to my hands then then to my hair and combed it through. My hair feels soft and moisturized.
Clara D.
Dublin
My hair has been very knotty after my showers when I try to brush it so u decided to try out this detangler. It made my hair much easier to brush after a shower and really improved the overall look of it and makes my hair smell amazing. I really recommend! Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detangler 8 oz (Pack of 3)

Looking for your answer?