Shea Moisture Coconut Milk & Acacia Senegal Rehydration Treatment Masque - 2oz uploaded by Trisha P.Shea Moisture Coconut Milk & Acacia Senegal Rehydration Treatment Masque - 2oz uploaded by Marian M.Shea Moisture Coconut Milk & Acacia Senegal Rehydration Treatment Masque - 2oz uploaded by Taylor F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Replenish your hair with the perfect dose of conditioning hydration. This nourishing deep treatment is formulated with a special blend of 100% Virgin Coconut & Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal to boost moisture for silky soft, shiny hair. Helps keep healthy hair manageable and frizz free. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For a deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using hair steamer do not cover, moist heat will add to masque's hydration.• Coconut Oil antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes, while natural triglycerides help retain moisture. • Coconut Milk conditioning properties smooth and soften hair. • Acacia Senegal locks in moisture to support hair elasticity and suppleness.

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free

Health Facts: Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Beauty Purpose: Replenishing, basic conditioning

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, cruelty-free, dye-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free

Taylor F.
Midland, GA
I received the full size of this product in a brand ambassador box and I’m already halfway done with the container. My hair tends to be very dry so I need something that really hydrates my hair and this masque does just that. It has a thick consistency and has a good amount of slip. I usually apply it in sections in the shower and leave it on for about 20-30 min with heat.
Annie N.
East Hartford, CT
This is amazing. I recently bleached, and dyed my virgin hair and it's become stringly and easily tangled, so I decided to try out this product. I have the fullsized product and it smells really good. The coconut smell actually lasts throughout the day and onto the next. It makes my hair silky and smooth. I bought a couple to stock up. I found mine at TJMAXX for $8 so it was a bargain! Will definitely recommend this to all hair types.
Emma Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've only used this once, and while it did hydrate my hair I don't think there's anything special about this hair mask. Also, it has an overwhelming scent of Shea butter (I think that's what it is) that is a little too much for me. Overall, an average hair mask.
Genesis F.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: Target
I tried this masque out for the first and it works very well. My hair instantly felt softer and the scent was light and refreshing. My hair responds well with coconut oil so this masque is the bomb!
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
I picked this up to try it after I noticed my ends getting dry and this stuff was amazing. The smell sticks around and feels natural and not waxy like others. It definitely did what I needed it to do and am planning on purchasing full size soon.
Marian M.
Doral, FL
I have been following the Curly Girl Method since June. Once or twice a week I put treatments at home. This has been one of the ones I've been using for like one month and I love it. It smells very good, it is very easy to apply, it has a creamy texture, and leaves your hair soft, thick and shiny.

Target