Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie12 oz A curly hair care product that sets your head straight! Tame your heavy, frizzy, lackluster curls with Shea Moistures Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie that brings you ultra powerful frizz control and restorative benefits derived from natural, organic, sulfate-free ingredients. Our conditioner comes in a convenient pump dispenser and quenches lifeless locks with hydrating silk proteins, leaving hair silky, shiny, and totally manageable. Finish off your do with the versatile Curl Enhancing Smoothie, a leave-in cream designed to detangle and define wet or dry strands. With notes of creamy coconut and floral hibiscus, your bouncy, beautiful curls will have heads turning everywhere you go! A Curly Hair MiracleOur products are specially formulated to target coarse, unruly strands deep at the root and cuticle. Moisturizing elements like shea butter and coconut oil help tame thick, wavy manes for professional salon results. Powerful HydrationCurly strands have a hard time retaining moisture, which is why they spring wild and unruly. Achieve sleek, smooth, touchable texture with natural oils and proteins carefully chosen for their frizz-fighting power. lotion generously, let absorb for 3 minutes, and rinse. Gorgeous DefinitionApply the Curl Enhancing Smoothie to dry or wet hair, and see your dull, brittle locks silkify and separate for easy styling. Our strong hold formula is lighter than wax, pomade, and mousse products. Irresistible ScentNotes of warm, beachy coconut and sweet, clean hibiscus linger on your luscious locks for hours. Shea Moisture hair care is also cruelty-free, sulfate-free, and is safe for sensitive scalp and most other conditions

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.70 x 7.40 x 5.36 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 2.00000 Pounds

Hair Type: Curly

Does this product help with frizz and maintain curl patterns?
What are some good curly hair products?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each!
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
I used to love this product so much until I realized that it was too heavy on my hair. It didn’t let my curls flourish the way they do with other products that are light. I do recommend people to try it because it smells amazing and everyone’s hair reacts differently to certain products. Plus it’s inexpensive compared to other curl enhancers.
I was looking for the perfect two strand twist product for years and tried this and it’s the bomb! I wish they would have kept the original ingredients with the agave instead of corn syrup but it works still the same.
Burlington, NC
I love this !! I’ve been using this for almost 2 years and it’s my holy grail. It helps during the summer especially in the south with the humidity and keeping my curls defined and less frizzy.
Conyers
This is my go-to product! it does more than just moistourize your hair but the proteins in this really give it the nourishment that it needs. It smells divine as well. The only thing that bothers me is the container, I wish it was  pump or a bottle instead of having to scrape it out with my hands..but ill live because it's worth it haha
kansas city Ks
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each uploaded by Suzeth O.
Purchased at: CVS
El producto perfecto para el cabello con risos, define muy bien cada riso.despues de probar mas productos definitivamente cuando prove este producto quede fascinada no solo define los risos, tambien hace mucho mas facil sepillar el cabello largo.lo deja muy brilloso y con un movimiento natural.
Lisbon
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each uploaded by Celeste C.
Purchased at: Target
Shea moisture curl enhancer cream keeps my hair moisturized and makes my curls pop and defined. I love the scent of this product and my hair stays soft. I enjoy most of the products from this brand, actually I haven’t tried one I haven’t liked!Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Coconut & Hibiscus 12 oz
Lawrence Kansas
When I tell you that she’s moisture has brought my curls back from the dead, believe it. A little goes a long way for this stuff whether you have thick hair like more or not. Currently I’ve underwent a lot of bleach to achieve a lighter hair color. This product locks onto my hair to make a noticeable difference. It’s awesome they can come in a pack of 2.
Dallas , TX
I can not get enough of SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé and SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie both are a must!! Leaves my hair extra curly, moisturized and bouncy. The best thing about these products are you only need a little to achieve maximum results!! Happy curling!!!💕
Roberts, WI
This product is fantastic! It is quite thick and heavy, so if you do not have thick hair, this product is not for you. If you do have thick curly hair, however, this product should definitely be part of your routine. It helps control frizz for days! It also helps to enhance your natural curl, making curls bouncier and more uniform.
United States
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It smells GREAT, and is works well for a wash-and-go. However, I noticed build up when ever I would try to use it on day 2 or 3 curls. I have low porosity curls though, so that may be the issue. For me, it lasted a long time (about 6 months!). So I recommend it for high porosity curls or for those that wash their hair every day.