Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie12 oz A curly hair care product that sets your head straight! Tame your heavy, frizzy, lackluster curls with Shea Moistures Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie that brings you ultra powerful frizz control and restorative benefits derived from natural, organic, sulfate-free ingredients. Our conditioner comes in a convenient pump dispenser and quenches lifeless locks with hydrating silk proteins, leaving hair silky, shiny, and totally manageable. Finish off your do with the versatile Curl Enhancing Smoothie, a leave-in cream designed to detangle and define wet or dry strands. With notes of creamy coconut and floral hibiscus, your bouncy, beautiful curls will have heads turning everywhere you go! A Curly Hair MiracleOur products are specially formulated to target coarse, unruly strands deep at the root and cuticle. Moisturizing elements like shea butter and coconut oil help tame thick, wavy manes for professional salon results. Powerful HydrationCurly strands have a hard time retaining moisture, which is why they spring wild and unruly. Achieve sleek, smooth, touchable texture with natural oils and proteins carefully chosen for their frizz-fighting power. lotion generously, let absorb for 3 minutes, and rinse. Gorgeous DefinitionApply the Curl Enhancing Smoothie to dry or wet hair, and see your dull, brittle locks silkify and separate for easy styling. Our strong hold formula is lighter than wax, pomade, and mousse products. Irresistible ScentNotes of warm, beachy coconut and sweet, clean hibiscus linger on your luscious locks for hours. Shea Moisture hair care is also cruelty-free, sulfate-free, and is safe for sensitive scalp and most other conditions

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.70 x 7.40 x 5.36 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 2.00000 Pounds

Hair Type: Curly

Does this product help with frizz and maintain curl patterns?
What are some good curly hair products?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each!
Helena, AL
Doesn’t control my frizz 100% in this terrible Alabama humidity but it does smooth it a good bit. Also works well on my 3 year olds hair who is just a curly as mine. Is a little bit on the pricey side, but the product does last awhile.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Shea Moisture but this wasn’t a product that worked well with my hair it left it really dry and brittle and I found myself constantly having to use other products with this to make my hair moisturize.
Canton, Ohio
I just started the curly girl method recently and was recommended this product and my god do I love it. Soft curl definition and moisture without any feelings of heaviness. The smell is also to die for!
Perris, CA
I love this product. I apply this on my 3b/3c hair when it is wet, and then I follow up my using the Shea Moisture holding gel. I love the price, and more importantly, I love how defined my curls are.
Bentonville, AR
I really liked how this tamed my frizz. My hair was sleek and shiny and it smells so good. I did feel like it weighed down my curls quite a bit but overall I liked it.
Washington, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this as more of a leave-in conditioner than styling product. It is very moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. My curls are always soft, but defined when I use it as a styling product. I just wish it had a slightly better hold. The smell is great.
providence
Love their products but unfortunately I couldn’t love this line. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling rough. It smells very good. I want to think that my hair doesn’t do good with protein products. The price was affordable. Really wish it had worked for me.
Fresno, CA
This is my go-to hair product. I use it almost everyday to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free. It keeps my curls looking amazing all day and it can last through even my busiest days!
Bronx, NY
Smell is very strong of artificial coconut (for those who are scent sensitive) it is very thick and worked well for slick back style but when I used it for wash n gos felt tacky.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best product when using the LOC method. The smell is amazing and it’s the best when locking in the moisture if you have high porosity hair. Holy Grail product.