Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each uploaded by Taylor F.Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/ Silk Protein & Neem Oil - Thick Curly Hair - 12 oz - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each uploaded by Taylor F.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie12 oz A curly hair care product that sets your head straight! Tame your heavy, frizzy, lackluster curls with Shea Moistures Coconut & Hibiscus Smoothie that brings you ultra powerful frizz control and restorative benefits derived from natural, organic, sulfate-free ingredients. Our conditioner comes in a convenient pump dispenser and quenches lifeless locks with hydrating silk proteins, leaving hair silky, shiny, and totally manageable. Finish off your do with the versatile Curl Enhancing Smoothie, a leave-in cream designed to detangle and define wet or dry strands. With notes of creamy coconut and floral hibiscus, your bouncy, beautiful curls will have heads turning everywhere you go! A Curly Hair MiracleOur products are specially formulated to target coarse, unruly strands deep at the root and cuticle. Moisturizing elements like shea butter and coconut oil help tame thick, wavy manes for professional salon results. Powerful HydrationCurly strands have a hard time retaining moisture, which is why they spring wild and unruly. Achieve sleek, smooth, touchable texture with natural oils and proteins carefully chosen for their frizz-fighting power. lotion generously, let absorb for 3 minutes, and rinse. Gorgeous DefinitionApply the Curl Enhancing Smoothie to dry or wet hair, and see your dull, brittle locks silkify and separate for easy styling. Our strong hold formula is lighter than wax, pomade, and mousse products. Irresistible ScentNotes of warm, beachy coconut and sweet, clean hibiscus linger on your luscious locks for hours. Shea Moisture hair care is also cruelty-free, sulfate-free, and is safe for sensitive scalp and most other conditions

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.70 x 7.40 x 5.36 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 2.00000 Pounds

Hair Type: Curly

Karla M.
Austin, TX
This product works wonders for my hair. I style my hair every 2-3 days and when I do, I use this product. I need a product that will hold my hair, without weighing it down or making my hair too hard. This product has enough moisture and protein to make my curls feel soft and healthy!
Lorabell M.
providence
Love their products but unfortunately I couldn’t love this line. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling rough. It smells very good. I want to think that my hair doesn’t do good with protein products. The price was affordable. Really wish it had worked for me.
Sarah A.
This is the BEST THING YOU CAN USE FOR CURLY HAIR!! Amazing scent. I work a little in through my hair after I shower and when I air dry my hair. Reduces frizz and leaves your curls smooth and in nice ringlets. My hair isn’t thick, but does wonders for my curls.
Eleanor S.
Canton, Ohio
I just started the curly girl method recently and was recommended this product and my god do I love it. Soft curl definition and moisture without any feelings of heaviness. The smell is also to die for!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Doesn’t control my frizz 100% in this terrible Alabama humidity but it does smooth it a good bit. Also works well on my 3 year olds hair who is just a curly as mine. Is a little bit on the pricey side, but the product does last awhile.
Taylor F.
Midland
This is one of my favorite hair products. It leaves my hair feeling soft, moisturized, and gives me a good amount of definition. It doesn’t really have much hold so I would suggest adding a gel on top of it.
Olivia S.
Bentonville
I really liked how this tamed my frizz. My hair was sleek and shiny and it smells so good. I did feel like it weighed down my curls quite a bit but overall I liked it.
Ariona C.
Fresno, CA
This is my go-to hair product. I use it almost everyday to keep my curls hydrated and frizz free. It keeps my curls looking amazing all day and it can last through even my busiest days!
Amanda R.
Staten Island
Ok so I don't actually have this I have the leave in conditioner which works wonders for my curls which is making me think I need this too!
Alexis S.
Montgomery
Shea Moisture left my hair soft and manageable without feeling greasy or stiff. I used it after my normal wash routine and loved it.

back