Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz

Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie for Defining Curls - Hydration and Shine SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning enhancing smoothie blends the tropical richness of Coconut Juice and Oil with other choice oils for a truly unique hydrating experience. In fact, this SheaMoisture curly hair formula is so rich, all you need is a little dab to instantly smooth those unruly split ends. It also works wonders for taming stray flyaway hair strands that are common when hair is too dry, damaged and over-processed. Make it a go-to daily moisturizing treatment for favorite styles or for a hair transition from permed to natural. It smells divine and makes your hair gloriously shiny, with noticeable bouncy curls! SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is an all-natural leave on styling cream specially formulated for wavy, curly hair. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Neem Oil imparts brilliant shine and adds volume and definition to dull, lifeless curls and coils. This enhancing smoothie bottles in the benefits of Silk Protein, an important ingredient that softens unruly locks, making them irresistibly smooth and easy to manage.

Does this product help with frizz and maintain curl patterns?
What gels does anyone recommend to mix with this?
What are some good curly hair products?
Start your review of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz!
Valparaiso, IN
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz uploaded by Savanna W.
This curl cream is AMAZING. I am currently on a curly girl journey (shout-out to kathleenlights 😂) for my type 2B hair (not using any silicones, sulfates, or heat in my hair), and saw this as a recommended product for the “curly girl method”. I scrunch this in my freshly washed hair after brushing my hair with the coconut oil leave in treatment by SheaMoisture, and let it air dry, and it defines my waves beautifully. I had thought that as I got older, my hair got less wavy, and it was just something that I was going to have to live with, but starting the curly girl method has saved my hair. My curls/waves are back better than ever before. I will probably never use any other curly hair products aside from Sheamoisture’s.
Hamilton, OH
A little goes a long way, and I have a lot of hair. I love the scent of this product. Pleasant and not overpowering. Once I learned how to properly apply this in my hair Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie was a game changer. I've never had more definition or shine to my curls. My ends get super dry and my hair has a tendency to be weighed down by heavy products, but this just works for me. My hair doesn't look greasy or feel sticky after it's dry either, which is an issue I've had with other products. I'm on my third purchase of this huge jar since I started using this and will continue to buy.
Randolph, NJ
I started my curly girl journey recently because thanks to quarantine I am going to be stuck inside and wanted a good one and done styling product. I have fine, long 2b/2c hair that has been very damaged by bleach so I picked this up. Even though it's recommended for curly hair I like the way this works, it's not a strong hold so it's good for the spring, but not for when the weather is warm and humid. Definitely give it a try, it's inexpensive, can be found everywhere and it smells amazing.
Hartford, CT
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz uploaded by Kevin L.
I’ve been using this product for years now and it has really helped my hair. It has really enhanced my curls. The smell is also great and it is long lasting. I would definitely recommend the product to people who are interested.
union city
By far one of my favorite curly hair products from Shea Moisture! It really defines my curls and keeps it hydrated for a couple of days without needing to add more products! Only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because it’s a little expensive as I go through it very fast because of my long hair! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to use a sulfate and paraben free product! Sheamoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie #curlyhair
Alice, TX
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz uploaded by ARIEL G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product I deposit after a shower then I braid my hair sleep and release my curs stay in place for days. Love the formula, I wouldn't change the formula. It smells delish, the texture is creamy and thick but not heavy on the hair. Can't wait to use it longer than a week to see results in my hair.
College Park
I tried these products for my type 2nhair as I’ve seen others with my hair type have success. Unfortunately, these products were too thick and heavy for my hair, even when I cut the amounts way down. I just wasn’t getting the results I wanted which is a shame because they smell soooo good and have a great ingredients list. I really like the shampoo though. It’s silky and has the same amazing scent.
Richmond
This is one of the first products I started using when I went natural, and it’s one of the best. It had a thick, almost whipped texture, and my 4B hair loves it. I use it after showering and to twist my hair. It can get sticky if you use too much of it, and it can get really tacky after several days of use. Some people have also said the smell is fairly strong, but I like it - it’s very tropical.
Yuma
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz uploaded by Carolina H.
I absolutely love this product!! I recently started taking care of my wavy type 2 hair and it has helped them keep their shape for longer. I did however have to find the right amount to apply for my hair texture otherwise it weighed it down and made it greasy. I apply it to my wet/ damp hair after a shower and plop my hair for a couple hours or overnight. Its super thick and smells great too!!
Gadsden, AL
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 12oz uploaded by Kamilah S.
This is my go to product when performing two strand twist for a twist out or for my bantu knots! It keeps my hair moisturized, shiny, healthy and smelling good! It also gives it great volume without any sticky or white residue left behind! I absolutely love it and will recommend it as a main option for natural girls such as myself. P.S. my twist outs usually last a good 2-4 days. #Winning