Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 764302280163Our natural, nutrient-rich blend nourishes and repairs dry skin. Frankincense & myrrh help tone and revitalize dull, aging skin. Natural, nutrient-rich blend Nourish and repair dry skin Tone and revitalize dull, aging...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Schenectady
I love to use this product for so many things. It's a high-quality oil that can be used all around the house. It can be used for aching muscles, dry hair, shaving lubricant, moisturizer. It is definitely a great value 4 the quality of product that it is. I always purchase this brand because I can depend on the quality of ingredients and it is always a large amount product for a small amount of money
Jacksonville, NC
I actually receive this as a gift from a girlfriend she told me I had to try it because I have severely dry skin on my legs and also I have fibromyalgia , I warmed the oil in hot water and massages it on my legs and my legs stayed smooth for days awesome oil.
Lynn, MA
I love Sheamoister. Even though this product say it has raw Shea butter, it doesn’t have that strong smell it still smells lovely like it’s not even in there. I mostly use this product for my hair and I heated up for 20 seconds in the microwave.
Westover, WV
Me and my husband love Sudan's each other massages after a long day. The shea moisture argan oil it makes your skin feel so super soft and silky afterwards. not to mention it's great for your skin. I also like putting it on my feet as well. I definitely recommend.
Love this brand. Everything that I have tried I've liked including this. It smells good and feels great and doeant linger like some oils. Its absorbs nicely
Hiram, GA
This product smells so good and really helps nourish my skin. My skin is always glowing thx to this product. Great to mix with my lotions as well.
Muy buen producto te permite masajear cómodamente tu cuerpo y sentirte relajado y deja la piel muy hidratada luego de retirarlo
providence, ri
Delicious stuff. I use it when practicing massage techniques for school at home & it smells soooo good & is nice & moisturizing
Cape May Court House
Good product, really nice aroma! I found it to be a little thick. I would use again for aroma
Ashford, WV
This product is amazing and it makes your skin feel so nice and hydrated after applying this