Shea Moisture Argan Oil Natural Coffee Scrub 7.5 oz uploaded by Liliana H.

BY NONE

Shea Moisture Argan Oil Natural Coffee Scrub 7.5 oz see more...

Sabrina T.
Cairo
I absolutely live for this product! It smells just like fresh brewed coffee. For the price it works just like it should, it leaves my skin so smooth and of course smelling great! Only downside is that it is on the messy side, it gets everywhere while applying. But overall I definitely will buy this product again!
Autumn R.
Yes, it leaves coffee grounds in your tub. Rinse them out, it’s worth it. My skin tone is actually even, which never happens and not only am I super smooth, I’m exactly the level of moisturized I wanted to be.
Vanessa G.
I like this coffee scrub I have the one w coconut oils and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed moisturized and soft after using it ! It smells AMAZING!! wakes up my skin, I would recommend it !
Imee A.
Excuse the mess... seriously. This product leaves behind coffee grounds that never fully dissolve, but I think that might be the secret to super smooth skin. I used to use the sugar version from this same brand and I really enjoyed the results from that. When I went to go replenish after running out, this product was the only option available at the store. It must have been fate because THIS is love. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth, including my feet and hands! I also noticed my elbows and knees, which tend to darken fast, become lighter and look closer in shade to the skin around it. It might be the caffeine addict in me that's being biased, but it smells really good too.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Alright so I got this a couple weeks ago and was super disappointed in the product itself. I was expecting it to be a little moist so that when I would spread it on my skin it would stick. But it was just like taking a bag of freshly ground coffee and throwing it on myself. I could’ve done that and spent less money.
Kayleigh G.
Oakdale, CA
I really love this scrub it smells great and leaves my akin soft. Only problem is it is hard to clean out of the tub.
Liliana H.
Yes it is messy but in my experience it worked. It smells exactly like coffee and the directions are easy to follow