BY SHEAMOISTURE

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 764302200215Refine your skin with African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask from SheaMoisture. It addresses the problems associated with acne while leaving the skin feeling clean and refreshed. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed... see more...

Ava E.
Purchased at: CVS
Helped my skin a ton! Feels great and has a great spell. Would totally buy again! Packaging is nice, doesn't feel cheap. I think you always get a good value for what you are buying from this company. I would reccomend this to others!
Elainie O.
Junction City, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I love any by Shea Moisture! & I LOVED this mask! It smells amazing, the ingredients make me feel really good, & it really has helped with my breakouts. Having an oily T-zone, this mask is essential for controlling the oil.
Delaney T.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Target
Not only does this mask not smell great, both my brother and I tried it and did not receive the results we were hoping for. For me, it didn’t make any difference, but it actually made him break out. I wouldn’t recommend.
Haley C.
Rainier
Purchased at: Walmart
Since the first time I started using this about six months ago until now my skin has improved so much. It’s great if you have sensitive skin and also have acne. It’s cleared up my acne so much and I had cystic acne.
Briana P.
Westphalia
I love Shea Moisture brand products, even if they are a little more expensive than typical drugstore products they are worth it. I would buy repeatedly for acne prone skin.
amya l.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great face mass for acne especially because the shame oyster after black soap is very good for my tea zone area in my chin because it really gets into those spots where like you really can’t really reach and moisturize it
Sunni O.
philadelphia
 Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask 4 oz (Pack of 6) is a fun product a little expensive but it cleaned my face in two uses which is pretty good
Tony G.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Target
I really want to like this, but I suffer from extreme eczema and it's just another cleanser for me, it's cute, but there's better options for problem skin out there.
Kaleigh M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! I also use the body wash too. I have very dry skin and this really helps to keep it moisturized but not oily! It was very gentle and left my skin feeling so soft!
Brian M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It really get done into the pores. And it fix my dark spots in my face which was awesome A+ product.