Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask, 4 Oz, 6 Pack

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask, 4 Oz, 6 Pack ; UPC: 764302200215

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask, 4 Oz, 6 Pack!
Knightdale, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I I love this brand. My friend swears by this product in particular so I tried it out. But I didn’t see any results from using this. My skin felt clean, but it didn’t feel like it was doing anything about breakouts. Also, the texture of the product got really clumpy over time.
College Station
Purchased at: ULTA
Does wonders for the skin! After buying a small 1 use package, I had to buy the bigger one! Perfect for those with troubled skin, it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed after! Before applying I use their toner and it works even better!
Albany, NY
This mask is gentle on my skin and leaves it looking soft and radiant. I use this mask once a week in rotation with other masks is use in my skin care regimen. It is fairly priced and a little goes a long way.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have oily skin with dark marks . This product not only moisturized my face but help to keep the oil down on my t zone . I recommend this product for men or women who don’t have dry skin .
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not care for the scent I am not giving the brand a bad review but I've tried more than one product with this scent it smells repulsive its strong and drying on the skin I hated it.
Louisiana
This mask is AMAZING. After my first use I saw results. The product is a very good pick me up for your skin and it's very affordable! I definitely recommend using this product
Tampa
I absolutely loved it, you can definitely see a difference after just the first time that you use it. Ive been using it regularly jist as the instructions said and I am in love. I will definitely  buy it again. I just wish there was a bigger container
Purchased at: ULTA
I like it I don't love it. It has an odor that makes me want to take it off. Other products of there's have it I believe it is just the smell of the black soap at this point. I have big pours and it has occasionally gotten stuck in them.
Williamsburg
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand first of all! I have used MANY of their products and non have have ever disappointed! This helped with blemishes and made my skin feel amazing!
South Lockport
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this when I was looking for just a simple gentle face soap. I want sure what to expect but after using it for about a month now I really like everything about it. Smells amazing and feels even better.

Looking for your answer?