Shea Moisture African Black Charcoal Foam Cleanser 7.5 oz uploaded by Katelyn B.Shea Moisture African Black Charcoal Foam Cleanser 7.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer T.Shea Moisture African Black Charcoal Foam Cleanser 7.5 oz uploaded by Shea H.

BY UNKNOWN

Shea Moisture African Black Charcoal Foam Cleanser 7.5 oz see more...

Natalie A.
I love this brand. BUT. This product has done NOTHING for me. I feel no difference after using this product . I feel like my skin isn't clean enough. It's very thin. It says on the bottle to use one pump but I will use 3 pumps and I still don't feel like my skin is as clean as it feels with other products. This is definitely a gimmick. I originally bought it because it has tea tree oil. It smells like it as well but there's just no difference after using it. It doesn't deep clean, especially if you wear makeup.
Kayleen W.
Please don't misunderstand, I love a lot of things about this company and it's use of natural ethical/fair trade ingredients, but I don't see a noticeable difference with this particular foam cleanser. It gets the job done and I like that it is made without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or mineral oils. The one problem is that the pump gets congested with the charcoal powder, making it difficult to dispense the product. I think I actually prefer the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar more.
Allie C.
This product is amazing. It really helped to clear up my skin. I use it all the time and my skin has never felt more clean and less oily. If you have oily and acne prone skin, I would really recommend trying this cleanser out.
Nisha K.
Washington, DC
I love this brand but unfortunately I have yet to find a skin product of theirs that I really like! I just feel like this cleaner doesn't really clear up or clean up my skin as nicely as some other products/brands. I would not buy this product again.
Otis H.
Tampa
This product is officially my number one face wash. I was able to find this along with matching products at Walmart in the skin care isle (sometimes its mixed with the sunscreen... not sure why). My face is difficult to manage but this facewash strips the oil sitting on my face and makes my pores feel better after each wash.
No Parabens
No Phthalates
No Propylene Glycol
No Mineral Oil
No Sulfates
No animal testing
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Great foam wash. It’s so lightweight and easy to apply. It goes on very smoothly. My skin feels really clean and tingly afterwards. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I love the difference in my skin. Follow it up with the gelee moisturizer. I absolutely will buy it again.
KelliDelirium D.
Princeton, IN
I'm on the fence with this product. I like the fact that it's cruelty free and all that but it really didn't do much for my skin. I had to use quite a bit of it just to feel like it was actually reaching every inch of my face that needed washed and even then I still didn't get that clean light feeling I usually get after using other facial washes. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product to people but if they ask me about it I would tell them everyone reacts to products differently.
Katelyn B.
Vienna
Best facial cleanser I’ve ever used! All natural ingredients calm my skin like no other cleanser I’ve tried. I have super sensitive skin and the aloe and bamboo charcoal soothe my skin irritations and leave my skin feeling clean and soft. Definitely recommend!
cameryn c.
37210 festival court
Purchased at: Walmart
It does actually foam up, I will say that it tingles a little. If you're buying it for the smell, it won't smell how you expect. But it definitely smells good
Jacy K.
Winter Park
I love the way it smells and feels so soft going on my face. Haven't seen a huge difference in my impurities, but it's still a good product for the price.