BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture

Envelop skin in lightweight moisture using all the best parts of the coconut and exotic Acacia Senegal. Use this luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in your daily regimen to hydrate and nourish the skin.

MOISTURIZES - Locks In Essential Oils & Moisturizes Skin To Keep It Soft & Supple; SOOTHES - Soothes & Calms Dry, Irritated Skin; CLEANSES - Clean Pores & Leaves Skin Refreshingly Clean; REVITALIZES - Revitalize Dull, Tired Looking Skin & Add A Healthy, Natural Glow; PROTECTS - Protect Your Skin From Damage From External Elements & Harmful Rays Of The Sun

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Pack Duo | Daily Hydration Face Lotion 3 Ounce & Daily Hydration Face Milk Cleanser 4 Ounce!
MaFe V.
Doral, FL
Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Pack Duo | Daily Hydration Face Lotion 3 Ounce & Daily Hydration Face Milk Cleanser 4 Ounce uploaded by MaFe V.
I loved this one. Because it really hydrates and its not oily. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion. I recomended for those days you want to be fresh and clean.
April P.
Traphill, NC
These are part of my daily routine because they don't irritate my weigh down my skin in my face... My face can be very oily at times but other washes and moisturizing products or face scrubs have left my skin dry flaky and irritated. This combo leaves my skin smooth moisturized and feeling natural.
Samantha A.
Keeps face hydrated longer than expect which is great, not complaining! Doesn’t leave no harsh dry patches and doesn’t irritate skin.
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
Can’t really go wrong with anything with coconut oil. I wouldn’t put it on my face tho cos it makes it feel heavy but I use it on my body and it’s great for sealing in moisture.
Gloria K.
Glen burnie , MD
Yes yes yes , I love this lotion after I take my make up off it was so gentle on my face I would say I just want more In a bottle because it’s pricy and a lot to keep going back to buy more but I would buy it agin as a gift
Erin K.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is going to be harsh. But I strongly dislike this brand. Their products(I've had about 4) smell terrible. I just got this face product as a gift, and used it once and threw it out. The smell is nauseating. It left a white film on my face once dry. Will not buy this brand.
Kyla P.
Napier Dr
Purchased at: Walgreens
The product worked so good for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I thought that it would hurt so I took a chance. Come to find out I really liked it and it didn't hurt my skin at all. It's easy, its light weight, and It's affordable. I am totally going to buy it again.
Waldy S.
charlotteNC
Se ve bien quizás si funcione bien pero tendría que probarlo para dar mi opinión sincera
Kena M.
Laurel, MS
Shea moisturize's hair and skin products are amazing! It can sometimes be pricey but totally worth it! My hair and skin feels very healthy whenever I use their products.
Carrie L.
I absolutely love these products. It’s hard for me to find affordable face wash that doesn’t ruin my skin and this foaming cleanser is so gentle on my face. Also it smells incredible!! I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!

Looking for your answer?