BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

This priming moisturizer delivers an instant glow with lightweight hydration as it prepares skin for smooth makeup application. A luxurious blend of 100 percent Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and exotic Acacia Senegal drenches skin with long-lasting moisture, leaving skin with a fresh, dewy glow. Gender: Unisex.

Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love SheaMoisture but really hate this product. I was looking for a hydrating primer and have had really great experiences with Shea Moisture products, but this one, however, fell WAY short of my expectations. It leaves your face looking SO glittery and if you rub it in too much it flakes off... I threw it away after 2 uses. ELF hydrating primer worked better for me.
Anna J.
Elmhurst, NY
I think this works well as a hand lotion. I really didn't think it worked well for anything else. Like many people have mentioned, it smells a little weird and its thick which some people like. But for me it was not good at all. It always clumped up and flaked on my skin and it started burning. Sure, the burning could be a result of dry patches on my skin but I've never had a moisturizer peal and clump! I will say that it makes the skin feel nice after you rinse off the clumps.. But I find that to be a hug waste of product and time. I received this in my vacay voxbox so thank goodness I didn't spend money on a full size product.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
I wanted to like this product so badly, but I do not like it at all 😕 it feels so weird going onto your face, it’s not moisturizing-if anything it feels drying, and I wouldn’t even attempt to put makeup over this. I’m giving it 2 stars instead of 1 just because the weird feeling does go away, but the dryness does not
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I really love this product! It is pretty thick when you take it out of the container but it goes on the face pretty light. I have drier skin so this is really great to use before makeup. My skin feels moisturized for most of the day after using it. I love the scent as well!
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
I received a sample size of this in a VoxBox a couple months ago and I just decided to give it a try. This product is very moisturizing and left my skin feeling baby soft. It was easy to apply and felt silky on my face. The only down side was that my face began to peel after application. This probably doesn’t happen to everyone but it did to me. The priming moisturizer was a great primer for my makeup!
Salem C.
Spreads super nicely and smoothly on the face. Doesn’t feel super heavy or sticky and doesn’t interrupt any of the makeup I’ve used on top of it. You only need a tiny bit at a time so while the jar can look on the smaller side it’ll probably last me a while. Definitely keeps my makeup looking fresh all day.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
I will never be without this product!! It has so many uses it's incredible! I slather my body with this as my moisturizer, I shave with it, I leave it in my hair as an overnight treatment, I tame flyaways that pop up, I use it as a face mask.... the list goes on and on. It's a large tub too so you get a lot of product. I would give this product 10 stars if I could. LOVE!!!!
Lomasi M.
Fife , WA
I had high hopes for this product.. but unfortunately the products’ fragrance was so potent that I had to rewash my face after about 10 minutes of having it on. I liked how thick it was and how it felt going on my skin, but the scent was so strong that I couldn’t bare it. It almost smelt like something oh would put in your hair as opposed to something that should go on your face.
Kym H.
I love this so much I last all day and it’s not sticky , that packing is really good I have repurchased this item 3 times and never disappointed it’s has there is not really anything I can think of to improve on.
Dominique B.
hollywood, FL
this is super pretty, the glow is beautiful. im giving it 4 stars because sometimes when i rub this in it does this weird thing and kinda turns into little white pieces, and although its a moisturizing primer i dont find it to be THAT moisturizing for my dry skin. i still have some dry patches sometimes when i apply this. overall i do like it but i wouldnt repurchase.

back