Shea Moisture 100% Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree

Descriptions:

Shea Moisture Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil. This stimulating and awakening essential oil will help invigorate your senses. Purifying and cleansing, tea tree essential oil helps to refresh the mind and body. This essential oil can be used in a room diffuser to create an aromatic atmosphere, blend into body lotion or carrier oil to customize, dilute a few drops in carrier oil and add to running water for an fragrant bath & make a natural room spray by mixing a few drops with water. It has no parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, sulfates & animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Moisture 100% Pure Essential Oil Tea Tree!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoAbilene, KS
It took me awhile to get used to the smell, so if you are sensitive to scents, you may want to dilute this or pass on it. I use it every other night on cuts, scrapes, etc on my face (closed injuries only) and it really helps them to heal faster and create a barrier between the wound and everything else
4 months agoYardley, PA
I like shea moisture products. I brought this a couple of months ago from Ulta Do use it on my scanner because it was being itchy and it worked very well and I am really impressed it was not very expensive I will definitely buy more.
4 months ago
I like anything from Shea Moisture. I really like that this tea free oil is 100% pure. I use it for many things i.e. when I need a scalp message with oil, to spot treat acne and as aroma therapy in my defuser. This is a very highly recommend product in my opinion and you should definitely try it.
4 months agoSt Clr Shores, MI
If you’re looking for massage oil that doesn’t break your skin out she moisturizer 100% pure essential oil tea tree Is the product to look for it absorbs into the skin very easily without irritation or breakouts it helps to relieve muscle pain and I will continue to buy this product
3 months agoPowell, WY
I use tea tree oil to help with break outs and find this one to be good priced. It works well and I enjoy that I can find it at Walmart. I use a lot of products from this brand and haven’t been disappointed yet!
4 months agoRichmond, VA
Love to diffuse this in my bedroom before going to sleep or add to the bathtub for a relaxing aroma. I wouldn’t suggest any improvements. Does not smell too harsh or burn the skin.
4 months agoClinton Twp, MI
I love this product and everything about it it helps you in so many ways. It has a minty tree smell. I also use it on my hair too. I just love it for the use on everything.
4 months agoPelham, AL
I use this oil, diluted, for pimples and for migraine headaches. I find it is very effective for both purposes. I dilute in a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil and then dab on. The smell is wonderful and this is a nice quality oil for the price. I have not diffused it because I have a cat and tea tree oil is toxic to cats, but I think it would be lovely diffused.
4 months agolos Angeles, CA
Tea tree oil is such a multi use product and have so many uses to cosmetic to household cleaner. I love this brand of tea tree oil. The product will last you so kong all you need is a drop or two. I recommend putting a couple drops in shampoo it is antifingal and guve scalp tingly feeling which I love.
4 months agoPORTLAND, OR
I use this after the shower on my face. Just dab a little bit on a cotton swab then let the product dry. Be sure to moisturize after this. I feel like this helps with my dry skin and blemishes. And the tea tree scent is extremely calming and relaxing