Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Soap uploaded by Melanie C.

BY L'OCCITANE

Gentle enough for daily face cleansing, the Ultra Rich Face Soap is formulated with a soft vegetal cleansing base.

The moisturizing soap is rich in Shea Butter (7%) and gently cleanses the skin without drying, respecting the skin's hydrolipidic film. It forms a creamy lather that will leave the skin feeling comfortable, soft and fresh.

Tips & Tricks: Lather in wet hands, apply on face and neck with circular massaging motions and rinse-off. Apply with cool, fresh water in the morning for an invigorating wake-up for the skin and with warm water in the evening to relax and soothe the face.

Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I bought this because I wanted an everyday gentle soap for my face that didn't have any makeup/cleanser claims (also to remove residue from my existing makeup removers) and this is absolute magic for my skin. I used to have really extreme T-zone problems, however, after incorporating L'Occitane products into my routine such as this, my face has evened out and the extremes of my T-zone are very minimal-- no more flaking, and my face barely ever gets shiny with oils anymore. No matter what face soap I used, I always have a little bit of a tight/itchy feeling, but using this leaves my face feeling supple and evenly textured.

A huge plus is also the packaging! It is conveniently designed to have a draining hole at the center of the bottom half of the case (it also doubles as a slot to push the soap up from the bottom if you're having trouble grabbing the soap from the container), the lid screws on and locks in place if you need to bring it with you to travel. Currently, rather than removing the whole bar of soap, I wet my hands then rub the top of the soap until I get enough product, then lather between my hands before I work it on my face. So lovely!

As far as makeup removal is concerned, it isn't advertised to be a makeup remover, so if you're looking for that, you may want to look at a different product. It will remove remaining makeup residue, but you will have to do the majority of the work before using this soap.
Brooke L.
Raeford
I like this product a lot but it does have a very thick consistency....... I wonder if it clogs my pores I broke out afterwards
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I freaking love this product. It is super good and effective on my skin. It really can be my best ever skin care. It protect my skin like so great. It is affordable and will repurchase it again and again next time. So good. I have recommended to my buddies since I am a student. I really have high impression to this product range.
Erdei Z.
very good soap, makes your skin smoother, I love it, and I love L'occitane. recommend itttttttttttttttt