BY SHEAMOISTURE #17 in Bar Soap

Natural sheaf butter, with no chemicals see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I was not a big fan of this soap, for multiple reasons. I paid about 4.99 for a 4 pack of soaps at my local target. #1 i was not a fan of the scent. To somebody else, it may smell good but for myself, it didn't. #2 this soap breaks very easily. That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate when my soap breaks into little pieces. I know how to proper store and use soap and my other bars of soap rarely does this. #3 even though i paid $5  and got 4 bars of soap, the soap itself was very small. I wouldn't recommend this based off of my experiences, but i will be looking to try Shea Moisture's other products in the near future.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
This soap really leaves your skin moisturized and ready to go. I've been really happy with most of she's moistures products. The soap does everything you'd want it to. Leaving your skin both clean and moisturized. It's sent is pleasant and it's long lasting. I like how easy it is to foam up in the shower as well. Some organic soaps are harder to use and this one lathers with ease. Would recommend.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
My grandmother has me hooked on this soap it smells great it’s very soothing and soft on skin no chemicals all natural I love this it leaves my skin looking more bright and clear , as well as washing your skin in a nice lather of moisture keeps my skin less dry and more of a natural glow ! I recommend others to try
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorites, this soap is one that works for everybody.  This works for people with dry skin, oily skin, and everything in between.  It makes you silky smooth, smells great, and is completely worth every single penny.  I have bought this several times, and have no doubt i will again
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you have problem acne and dry skin, and need it taken care of ASAP...this soap is for you! The Shea Butter Soap you can get scent free, or with added scent. It helps clears your face, while moisturizing it at the same time. The best thing about this is that it is all natural.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. The smell of it is so phenomenal and makes your skin feel so buttery smooth and nice. Definitely recommend as it does not have a strong and overpowering scent either. It smells great, leaves skin fresh out of the shower, and leaves moisture. Great stuff!!
Charnissa T.
Belton, SC
I use the African black soap bar and I love it! It smells so good and keep my skin moist. I wish they would make other bars for dark spots. I use it almost every day. I really want a soap that will make my skin glow. I would recommend it to anyone. I like it.
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
I love anything with Shea in it. The butter soap really moisturizes you skin. Very good value and an affordable price. I used it about 3 times a week as a face beauty bar. I will continue to buy and would recommend to family and friends to buy this product.
Palmira B.
Very moisturizing. It doesnt leave residue on the shower like all the other soaps I've use I love the way it leaves my skin so soft and supple! I would recommend it to anyone plus this soap doesn't have all the harsh chemicals most car soaps have in it.
fatiat o.
Bowie, MD
Is this a Drugstore Product?
Any H.
Gainesville, FL
I enjoy the suds and foam from soaps and bath washes while I shower. Does this soap bar foam at all?
Joy S.
Corbin, KY
Where can I get this
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
How is the Shea butter soap??
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
Is this good for sensitive skin?