BeautyBodyBody CareAfrican Red Tea Imports
Shea Butter Moisturizer with Rooibos by - 4oz

Shea Butter Moisturizer with Rooibos by African Red Tea Imports - 4oz.

by African Red Tea Imports

A handcrafted blend of all natural Organic Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter with the finest quality of organic African Red Tea powder Rooibos Tea and Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil creating a healing body cream. It melts at body temperature for a softer, healthier skin. Extremely rejuvenating.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shea Butter Moisturizer with Rooibos by African Red Tea Imports - 4oz.!
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I work at a Physical Therapy clinic and we use this product to "cup" our patients (a heating suction therapy method). The therapists prefer it over ultrasound gel.
Karina Rae L.
OMG! I'm so in love with these products!!! They leave your skin so soft, and smooth!!! Every woman needs to have some of this at their house constantly!

Looking for your answer?