She Wolf

by Deborah Lippmann

Shop Deborah Lippmann She Wolf Nail Polish at Bluemercury. full coverage taupe (cre`me)

Pros and cons of this product?
i used and i hate it do not recommend it ?
Do you need a base coat for these [user:senada]?
Start your review of She Wolf!
Product Highlights
It was hard to get an even coat -- it was either too thin or way too thick and did not dry well, even with Seche Vite top coat.in reviews
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Modern Love
I am obsessed with Deborah Lippmann!!! Not only does she make amazing colors, but her polish actually stays on for more than a couple days without chipping. On top of a great wear, this polish has incredible ingredients that actually help provide nutrients to my nails and help strengthen them. I recommend this nail polish to everyone I know! Totally worth the price.
Cedar Hill, TX
She Wolf uploaded by Klair H.
I love these polished! The colors are gorgeous, doesn’t take a million coats for a nice look, and doesn’t take forever to dry either! They are literally some of the besttttttt polishes I’ve used!
She Wolf uploaded by Kacy S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
The color is absolutely stunning! Not messy, and somehow the brush makes no mistakes! Usually I have polish all over my fingers but not with this one! It even looks flawless on my non dominant hand! My only problem is that it chips. Definitely not for active people... If you do nothing all day and never use your hands, I think this polish would last! But not is you are an active person who uses their hands.
Brooklyn, NY
She Wolf uploaded by Nino M.
Review for: Daytripper
Very nice colors. Easy to apply and It dries very fast but you need 2 coats for full benefit And Once you start adding more , the coat starts getting lumpy and uneven. I personally wouldn’t repurchase this product again.
El centro , CA
She Wolf uploaded by miriam A.
Estos esmaltes no son de buena calidad ! No los recomendaría sinceramente, ya que la primera vez que los utilize me bañe y el esmalte empezó a retirarse de mi uña 🤦🏼‍♀️ Muy bonitos colores pero no valen los $19 dlls
Somerville, MA
She Wolf uploaded by Nermeen C.
Review for: Collection Lacquers Created With Zac Posen Zac'S Signature Twinkling Lilac Shimmering Frost
I didn’t know what to expect when I bought this box but after using each color I’m sooo impressed. It’s easy to apply, looks smooth and has some really great colors! It was a reasonable price as well! If you’re looking for a good nail polish set, definitely grab these!
Midlothian, VA
She Wolf uploaded by Delaney R.
Review for: Lacquer Creme She Bop
these nail polishes are wonderful for your nails! my nails kept their strength and color even when using this polish for a long time! It does chip more easily than some others but my nails like this formula much better. It is also more easy to remove and great coverage with 1-2 coats (which I love) ✨
Pilot Mtn, NC
Review for: Collection Lacquers Brown Eyed Girl
In my opinion not that good of a product. Tried it, the polish peels off very easily. Not long lasting
Long Beach, CA
Omg this is just the cutest color! i wore this on new years and i am in love with it i wish i could wear it all the time
Sherrills Frd, NC
She Wolf uploaded by Jodi B.
Per My Last Review (& Pic) My Daughter & I Recvd this From #boxycharm & tried it!💅Looked GREAT! Went to Remove & Use other Color in Duo & 💅Would NOT Come off w/ Remover! 😳😁EVIDENTLY.. It’s GEL! Which for Most is GREAT😉 DEF a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Product!👊🏼Deborah Lippmann & Boxycharm We BOTH 💜❤️It!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff
Bursa
Senada H. il y a 2 ans
YOU KNOW I DONT GOT THIS STUFFS DEAR :P
miami
Heather T. il y a 2 ans
I’ve found a few cool shades but nothing that warrants the hype.
Kimberly M. il y a 2 ans
Also, the glitter shade (Oh Donna) is finely milled so it doesn't have a gritty sandpapery feel to it.