Shazam Entertainment Ltd. Shazam uploaded by RosaMaria P.Shazam Entertainment Ltd. Shazam uploaded by Yesmine A.

BY SHAZAM ENTERTAINMENT LTD. #49 in Apps

Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey. Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists. Once you Shazam music, you can easily: • Preview and buy tracks on iTunes • Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics • Watch music videos on YouTube • Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest • Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer • Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist • See song recommendations from others like you You can also use Shazam with TV: • Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more • Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers Want even more? • Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy • Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started • Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming • Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now • Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge • Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore Notes: • Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes. • Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ see more...

• How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?6 Answers
  • Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?12 Answers
  • Which is the best song that you have identified with Shazam ?1 Answers
Brian S.
I have used shazam in the past, and it is pretty good. While its fuctionality is good by my standards it is not perfect. If anyone has watch the gameshow Beat Shazam! you might have heard about linking up the app to the show. For this all that is needed is to shazam the show.  In some cases the processing of locking in answers can be quite tricky which I found this increasingly so on the apple branded iphones.  Does it work for international music in some cases yes and not for all though. I think that one of the biggest challanges in Japanese lyrics, as it can show the title and artist, although if my memory serves me correctly it seems unable to show the lyrics of the song in any language.  Room for improvement there always will be as with everything. Overall it is not terrible although not the best when looking ahead in my personal opinion.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I think this app is the coolest thing ever invented! I used to have a problem where I would hear a great song but not know the name and could never find out. Not anymore! Shazam solved all of my problems! It's so easy to use. I highly recommend this app!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Super nice idea for this app to help you with songs you dont know about i really like it i will definitely use this daily since i love music and some i dont know who they are and this app will help.
Isabel C.
Techie Expert Level 2
If my music collection got any bigger it's because of Shazam. It makes it so easier to find and not to miss any of the best tracks when I don't know the name of the song!  🎵🎶🔉
Heidi B.
Shazam is awesome for when a song comes on and you think to yourself "what is this song, I love it". Press the Shazam button and then BOOOM! Add it to your playlist because now you know!
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Shazam is great for finding new music. Works well, even without an internet connection. I love the fact that it can identify songs from multiple, even less popular genres.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Ever heard a song and wondered what it's called? OF COURSE YOU HAVE.

Whether it's a catchy new song that is now stuck in your head, or an old song that you haven't heard in a while... there are those moments that you just NEED to know what song it is. Well luckily you can pull your phone out and just Shazam it!

Sometimes they even include lyrics so you can actually sing along... or find out which words you've been making up.
rachael c.
I use this app all of the time! Every time I go somewhere and I hear a song that I like that I don't know I turn on Shazam! It used to always bother me that I didn't know what the song was other than a few words and the tune, but Shazam solved that problem for me! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who hears something that they're curious about often! I can easily add to my Spotify Playlists or add to iTunes which is an AWESOME feature. This app is genius.
Maria B.
This app is perfect for when you hear a song and just NEED to know what the name is. It's great and works within seconds! I was very impressed when I was in California in one of the stores with a lot of people and it was able to pick up the song playing. What makes it even better is that it's free!
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Techie Expert Level 4
Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?
Maggie F.
When I want to know the name of a song during a TV show, it just replies with what show I am watching. Is there a way to still see the song title?
Alexandra G.
București
Techie Expert Level 1
Which is the best song that you have identified with Shazam ?