Shazam Entertainment Ltd. Shazam uploaded by RosaMaria P.

BY SHAZAM ENTERTAINMENT LTD. #31 in Apps

Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey. Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists. Once you Shazam music, you can easily: • Preview and buy tracks on iTunes • Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics • Watch music videos on YouTube • Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest • Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer • Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist • See song recommendations from others like you You can also use Shazam with TV: • Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more • Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers Want even more? • Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy • Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started • Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming • Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now • Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge • Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore Notes: • Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes. • Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ see more...

• How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?6 Answers
  • Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?12 Answers
  • When I want to know the name of a song during a TV show, it just re...3 Answers
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I use Shazam all the time! I keep it in the most accessible position on all my devices so I can Shazam in a hurry. If you were an early user who tried it and Ieft, I encourage you to come back, because they've really worked hard to make it the fantastic app that it is now. It's now easy to click straight through to either buy the song or add it to my subscription playlists. I've discovered a lot of great artists by Shazaming songs from commercials and TV shows, and it was handy during the Olympics for learning what music athletes were using. The app has expanded to include a lot of other ways to discover music as well.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
Shazam is a life saver. Some of my favorite songs were discovered because I have shazam on hand. I'm not always up to date on what music is coming out. I get connected to music by chance and thats why shazam is great. I would say 9/10 times it can identify the song and then its SO easy to add it to my spotify playlists which is an amazing feature on top of identifying the sonds. Furthermore it gives me the lyrics! so if i hear something and am not sure what I just heard, I can shazam it for that too. I LOVE this app!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I personally used Shazam as a way to find out the names of songs. But if you are only using it for that reason I think it is a waste of space because you can easily ask Siri (if you are an iPhone user) the question, "What's playing?" and she will easily tell you that she's listening and will tell you the name of the song. It takes Siri faster to figure out the name of the song vs. using Shazam.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Riverside, CA
This app is a must have!
I'll be at the store, I hear a song I like, take out my phone and bam! Shazam it. It tells me the exact name of the song, sometimes it'll give me the lyrics as well and a video. Also, if you're offline and want to know the name of a song, go ahead and shazam it. It will tell you the name of the song as soon as you're connected back to the wifi.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This is great for when I'm walking through the mall or driving and hear a song I love and want to download at a later time. you just press the logo and it picks up the music for you, looks the title + artist and saves it for later! Awesome for all those music lovers who can't put their finger on the name of that background music.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This app is absolutely amazing and 100% necessary in discovering new music. There are so many times in the past where I heard a song I don't know, loved it, and had no idea what it was called or who sang it.

Shazam solves that by telling you right there who it is that sings it and what it's called. Thank you Shazam!
Erica B.
Erica B.
I love Shazam especially whenever a song comes on the radio that I like but don't know. It's incredibly easy to use and has any song you can think of on there. Its reliable unless you don't have service. Other than that it's an awesome app. I recommend it especially if you don't remember songs.
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I use Shazam in the car several times a week if I hear something on the radio that I like. I also enjoy the fact that Shazam is now built into Snapchat so you can hold down on the screen when taking a video and if there's a song playing in the background, it will pull up the information.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I. AM. VERY IMPRESSED WITH. THIS. APP ,BECAUSE. ALL. YOU. HAVE. TO DO TO FIND THE NAME. OF A
ARTISTS. AND. OR. THE. NAME. OF. THE. CD . IT IS TRULY AMAZING .THIS APP MET MY EXPECTAION. iN LOVE WITH THIS APP. hELPED ME MANY TIMES BECAUSE I LOVE MUSIC SO MUCH
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
When I want to know the name of a song, I know Shazaam has my back. The app is very reliable and always right. The music doesn't have to be that loud for Shazaam to listen to it, as you could be in a crowded restaurant and she still wouldn't fail you!
Patience G.
Patience G.
Cowan, TN
Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
When I want to know the name of a song during a TV show, it just replies with what show I am watching. Is there a way to still see the song title?