Shazam Entertainment Ltd. Shazam uploaded by Yesmine A.Shazam Entertainment Ltd. Shazam uploaded by RosaMaria P.

BY SHAZAM ENTERTAINMENT LTD. #54 in Apps

Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey. Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists. Once you Shazam music, you can easily: • Preview and buy tracks on iTunes • Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics • Watch music videos on YouTube • Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest • Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer • Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist • See song recommendations from others like you You can also use Shazam with TV: • Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more • Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers Want even more? • Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy • Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started • Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming • Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now • Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge • Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore Notes: • Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes. • Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ see more...

• How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?6 Answers
  • Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?12 Answers
  • Which is the best song that you have identified with Shaz...1 Answers
Brian S.
I have used shazam in the past, and it is pretty good. While its fuctionality is good by my standards it is not perfect. If anyone has watch the gameshow Beat Shazam! you might have heard about linking up the app to the show. For this all that is needed is to shazam the show.  In some cases the processing of locking in answers can be quite tricky which I found this increasingly so on the apple branded iphones.  Does it work for international music in some cases yes and not for all though. I think that one of the biggest challanges in Japanese lyrics, as it can show the title and artist, although if my memory serves me correctly it seems unable to show the lyrics of the song in any language.  Room for improvement there always will be as with everything. Overall it is not terrible although not the best when looking ahead in my personal opinion.
Nicole Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Shazam! Theres always a song that i like and want to know the name of it. Its accurate about 99% of the time and now when you Shazam a song it downloads to my apple music! Super convenient and they have lyrics!
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I’m very happy that when I’m out I can find out the name of a song at the click of a button. I’ve noticed that if there is a lot of background noise, it is difficult to detect the song. This problem has been occurring for me more frequently than it used to. I recently found out too that the songs I Shazam can be added to a playlist on my Apple Music app, making things so much easier!
Haley S.
Techie Expert Level 1
When I had this app it didn’t always help me find every song that I wanted, which bugged me a lot. It’s still a good app bc it helped me find some music. But I didn’t like having the app by itself. Right when there was a Shazam feature on Snapchat I got happy bc it made everything easier and I was able to get every song that I was looking for when I used that feature on Snapchat!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
Although I do use other platforms for my music also, I really like this app the most. You can Shazam any song you hear and like for the details, name of artist and song. It also tags the qualifying music videos and allows you to save all your favorite shazamed Music within the app. It’s a great app!
Maci P.
Atoka
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the coolest app! Hear a song and don't know the name? Shazam it! See a show on TV or a movie and want to know what it's called? Shazam it!
Music doesn't even have to be that loud for Shazam to pick it up. Also gives you the lyrics when you Shazam a song.
Isabel C.
Techie Expert Level 2
If my music collection got any bigger it's because of Shazam. It makes it so easier to find and not to miss any of the best tracks when I don't know the name of the song!  🎵🎶🔉
Kayla W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I think this app is the coolest thing ever invented! I used to have a problem where I would hear a great song but not know the name and could never find out. Not anymore! Shazam solved all of my problems! It's so easy to use. I highly recommend this app!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Super nice idea for this app to help you with songs you dont know about i really like it i will definitely use this daily since i love music and some i dont know who they are and this app will help.
Heidi B.
Shazam is awesome for when a song comes on and you think to yourself "what is this song, I love it". Press the Shazam button and then BOOOM! Add it to your playlist because now you know!
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Techie Expert Level 4
Do anyone have it say music not identified besides me ?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
How good is this? Is it better than sound hound?
Maggie F.
When I want to know the name of a song during a TV show, it just replies with what show I am watching. Is there a way to still see the song title?
Alexandra G.
București
Techie Expert Level 1
Which is the best song that you have identified with Shazam ?