BY SHAWN MENDES

Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum - Singer, songwriter, rising star Shawn Mendes now brings his distinctive artistry to Signature Eau de Parfum his debut fragrance for women and men. A scent that draws you in with a harmony of fresh citrus and radiant woody florals, touched with his native maple.Soulful, luminous and uplifting, it lingers in the air like a song. With undeniably addictive appeal, the fragrance is a nod to Shawn's Canadian roots with its rich and distinctive sugar maple accord heart. Opening with refreshing citrus notes, the scent evolves with an infusion of radiant florals, leaving a lasting woody impression. - Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum see more...

• How does this smell and is it worth the price? Shawn Mendes Signa...1 Answers
  • What do you think about Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum2 Answers
  • What do you think about it Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hope H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This has such an amazing scent. It's sweet and warm, but not overpowering. It lasts on my skin all day and while it doesn't necessarily radiate, I do catch whiffs of it throughout the day and have had people around me tell me that I smell good as well.
It's advertised as for both men and women, but I'd have to say that it's a feminine scent. The bottle looks like it could be a men's fragrance, but I personally don't know any guys who would wear this themselves.
Ella S.
Miami
if there’s one thing to know about me it is that i’m SO OBSESSED with shawn mendes! i have been for over a year i love him and his music so much! i got this as a birthday present and the smell is amazing. the packaging is beautiful and i love everything so much about it! and it came wish. free shirt when i bought it at macys! pretty good deal if you ask me!
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Love love love this stuff!! Not going to lie I only purchased it bc I’m a Shawn Mendes fan but it didn’t disappoint! It smells great! I was worried I wouldn’t like it bc it is a unisex fragrance and I wasn’t sure what it would smell like but I love it! My brother also wears it so it really does work for men and women! Also I think the bottle design is so cool!!
Kasie L.
Double Spgs, AL
I spray this everyday at work. It sells so so so so good. It is a unisex perfume. It has a woodsy smell that lasts all day. It is hard to describe the smell to a T. I know I have recommended it to many customers and not one of then had disliked it. I have sold so much of this perfume to many satisfied people .
Hannah R.
fiskdale
This fragrance is my all time favorite I’ve ever bought and if you are skeptical about buying it I have never suggested anything more than this!! 10/10!! Also is great that I love Shawn Mendes as well! Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum
Olivia V.
It smells so good!!! I love that it isn’t your typical girly scent. I am not a huge fan of perfumes but I love wearing this one. I have gotten so many compliments when I am wearing it. It has became my new everyday perfume.
noel c.
aurora, CO
I am in love with this from the packaging to the smell of it it's a gorgeous bottle I love the guitar pick . I love the smell of it it def worth the price I promise . 10 of 10 would buy again
Kenneth F.
I recently bought this fragrance from Macy's and it is amazing. It's perfect for both men and women, giving off a sweet but subtle scent that lasts for a while. Highly recommend and will most likely buy another bottle in the future.
Macee
This product is perfect for men and women! i haven't made a purchase yet, but i definitely plan on making one soon! It isn't pricey and it's definitely worth it! I would love to see more things from Shawn in the future!!
Dimi B.
omg this is such a great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not pricy at all because its rlly worth it!!! and i am a first time user on this and its so great it smells so good and i do plan on purchasing this in the future. and i dont think there needs to be improvmemt for the product
fifi j.
monastir
What do you think about it Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum
Nika K.
8290
What do you think about Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum
elizobeta B.
Is it worth the $50-$80 dollars I will spend??? How long will it last??? How big is the bottle?? Is it for both girls and boys??
Nika K.
8290
Where can i buy Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum in Europe?
Brianne B.
How does this smell and is it worth the price? Shawn Mendes Signature Eau de Parfum