Shawn Mendes Signature 1.7oz Gift Set, (a $91 value)

by Shawn Mendes

Authentic. Passionate. Confident.   This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. Body Lotion, 5 fl. oz. Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.33 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shawn Mendes Signature 1.7oz Gift Set, (a $91 value)!
Jessica H.
Milford
I have bought both of Shawn Mendes' fragrances and love them. I really liked the first one, the second one was a bit too "cologny" for me.
Britney D.
The lotion is a bonus and smells great. Having the mini perfume is perfect for traveling.
giselle R.
Alton, TX
Love this got it for Christmas and lasted me a good while. I always got compliments on how I smelled. It was great and scent lasted a while. It’s a great price for everything in it and I love it. I would buy again !

Looking for your answer?