Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne

Made in the USA or Imported

Package Quantity: 1

Product Form: Spray

Scent: Floral

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne!
Omaha
It wasn’t as good as the perfume, it was like the watered down version and the scent was kind of off. But for the price it gets the job done
7766 holton duck lake rd
It is very fruity scented and is very refreshing. I certainly recommend if you like a fruity perfume scent and if you like Shawn mendes.
Lakewood
This delicious scent is my favorite of all time (currently). Smells like pure sweet happiness & love on a warm spring day.
Pollok
I freaking love this perfume! It smells so good and stays with you all day. It has a sweet smell and overall 10/10 recommend.
This is a good scent and it lasts for a while. I use 2 sprays every morning and it typically lasts most of the day.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I enjoy his new white one more but I also have this one and use it all the time!
It smells absolutely amazing and the smell stays all day. I would say it smells sweeter?? then the glass bottle
2098 meadow oak circle polk city fl, 33868
This is the number one best. It smells sooooooo good. Well worth it and just everything I want in a perfume .
Owosso, MI
Loveeeeee this so much! Absolutely my most favorite scent ever! Everyone needs this in their life! 5 stars!
Smells great and it is very long lasting. It isn’t overpowering at all. Can easily be worn by anyone

Looking for your answer?