Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne

Made in the USA or Imported

Package Quantity: 1

Product Form: Spray

Scent: Floral

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne!
Warner Robins, GA
This Scent Is Fairly Sweet, Which Is Fine Bc I Like Sweet Smelling Or Smells Like A&F Fierce Vs The Fully Musky. It Lasts A Decent Amount & It Is Still On My Nightstand. I Will Definitely Recommend.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! Its so hard to find a scent that has these qualities/ high notes' bases to create something of this nature.... It smells lavish, clean, not overwhelming, and is intoxicating. I get compliments on it.. I got it on clearance one time and ever since It has been my addiction.
Oshkosh, WI
Probably my favorite body mist EVER!!! The smell is the perfect combo of masculine and feminine. It’s almost like pine tree and cotton candy. If you don’t believe me, go smell it, buy it and get a ton of compliments because that’s what always happens when I wear this!
Rosamond, CA
omg.i love this smell. I bought this for my man.it smells great.its a light scent.it last longer then I thought.i would so buy it again.i recommend this product.the amount of the product is a good size.the bottle is cute.a must have forsure.
To start, this is the best smelling fragrance that one can ever think of, and it’s kept in a pretty, clear, easy to use bottle. I have been using it for years and I am still in love with the fact that it is gender neutral.
saint joseph
I recommend this if you love the scent. This bottle is much cheaper than the original bottle. It smells the same as the original bottle and it’s as long lasting. This is a great scent for both boys and girls.
Latrobe, PA
This product has a floral scent to it that’s not very overpowering. To me all I care about is the smell and if I like it or not. So if you’re into florally scents this perfume is obviously best for you.
austell
Purchased at: Walmart
Is perfect for any gender, is not too strong like a cologne and is not too women like either. Give you that artistic vibe of Music and aesthetics. If your male friends forgets there cologne is perfect.
Brandon, MS
This perfume/cologne completely shocked me. My husband and I both used it at one point in time, and it smelled different on both of us. I picked mine up from Wal-Mart and the price is what caught my attention. For a while, it was the only perfume I was wearing at the time. I love Shawn Mendes as an artist and it made me love him, even more, when he came out with a GENDER NEUTRAL scent. I would definitely continue to recommend to friends. I don't use it as much as I used to but I still keep it in my car and spritz it when I think about it. I absolutely love it.
Swansea
Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne uploaded by Jacqueline P.
This fragrance I love so much because it’s a subtle yet sweet perfume. The bottle is elegant and simple but pretty. I wouldn’t really change anything about the bottle in my opinion, I love it all. I highly recommend this product ! Shawn Mendes Signature II Fine Fragrance Mist for Women and Men, 8.0 fl oz

Looking for your answer?