Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne

Made in the USA or Imported

Package Quantity: 1

Product Form: Spray

Scent: Floral

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne!
Cuba, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this to add a little variety to my perfume collection for this fall. I like the fact it is such a simple and light fragrance. It is not a fruity or energetic type smell like my usual choices. This is a much more relaxed and subtle smell. It's also a unisex scent so I can share it.
irondale
THIS IS THE BEST BODY SPRAY IVE EVERRR TRIED!! I found this at Walmart on sale so I was just going to try it. I fell in love with!! It smells super sweet and delicious!! The only thing is that since it is a body spray it does not last long:( I DEFINITELY RECOMEND!!
5089 Deephaven Ct. Denver, CO
I love the smell!! This unisex perfume is just perfect for any occasion! It's not overwhelming but it's not weak either, it's the perfect scent and it's definitely long lasting and doesn't wear out for the most part throughout the day. Definitely 10/10 recommend!
Malvern , AR
This is a sweet candy smell of heaven. I'm not to sure about gender neutral, because it smells so much like candy. Not sure, I'd want my man to smell like a piece of candy, but it smells amazing. The bottle is cute nothing fancy really but that ok.
glendale
Smells amazing! I have been using this for the past year and have given it to at least 4 friends as a gift. I am definitely going to repurchase multiple times. I always get many compliments when i wear it!
Bentonville , AR
Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne uploaded by Jazmyne M.
Perfect size bottle that lasts a long time. I carry it in my purse with me everywhere I go. It smells REALLY good. Plus, it’s gender neutral so anyone can wear it if they like. Would definitely recommend.
Swanville, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
The thing I like about this, is it's not super girly. It's for guys too. It lasts a all day and don't need to much of it. Not an overpowering smell like a lot of perfumes. Love this.
Being a fan of shawn mendes myself definitely tempted me to buy this product even more! Fan or not, this perfume has an excellent scent to it! One of my favorites!
Beachwood, OH
Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes Gender Neutral Perfume/Cologne uploaded by S•O•F•I•A L.
It smells amazing. Doesn’t last very long but no body spray does anyway. It is unisex and it makes you feel and smell fresh without smelling like pink roses. It was my first time and have loved it would totally buy it again.
This is a good perfume. The scent it has gives a smell of beachy vibes almost like coconuts and vanilla, it is a very natural smell instead of a strong smell that most perfumes have. The packaging is cute but simple and it is great in size for how much I bought it for.

Looking for your answer?