BY SHAW-ROSS

Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l see more...

• I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria....3 Answers
  • No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued. 1 Answers
April  Y.
Mililani, HI
Good to mix with some fresh fruits and a hot summers day with the girls. always a party pleaser
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Mix with fruit cut a few apples and oranges and grapes! Serve over ice! Perfect any day drink!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Love wine when I am feeling in the mood for some alcohol. It is good and it makes you feel good
Emily M.
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of wine! I would never buy another brand of sangria.
Blanca M.
I'm all about sweet wine, and just by reading the reviews makes me wanted to try this one.
Erica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Very very affordable and it's pretty fruity and great tasting... add some fruit and wala
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
If you're looking for a good tasting sangria that's already mixed for you, this is it!
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Es rica pero un poco suave, no tiene mucho alcohol seria mejor si se prepara con algo
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Never had it but friends have said its really good and great color and packaging
connie J.
pico rivera, California
I hear this is a great wine. especially if you would like to make a pitcher of sangria. Also very affordable seems to sell at the store so it must taste good.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.