BY SHAW-ROSS

Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l see more...

• I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria....3 Answers
  • No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued. 1 Answers
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Great flavor, but even better served with fruit slices and a can of lemon lime soda in a clear pitcher. We usually get a couple of the big bottles though ;)
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Hands down best sangria you can get premade in a bottle. It also comes boxed as well. I love this wine and it's a staple in my home. Very affordable as well.
Heather D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best sangria. The flavor is very authentic. All you have to do it put it over ice or to add flavor you can cut up some fruit and put it in it.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I have this chilling in my fridge as I write this! Great summer beverage that is refreshing, sweet and even better when you add some fresh fruit to it!
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
I absolutely love the taste of this sangria. Also, at such an amazing price. Goes well with dinner. A nice touch when having friends over for dinner.
Elisabeth B.
For the money, this is still my favorite go-to sangria. It's sweet and satisfying and makes a really great purchase, especially for the price!
Celia G.
Greenbelt,Md
This is my go to wine for my family gatherings. They just love it so much that I always to buy extras to keep in the house at all times.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
Not much to say, ummmmm its a nice little pick me up before a night out on the town with some friends or just wanting a pick me up lol
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
By far my favorite sangria on the shelves. It is fruity without leaving behind a strange taste like some other pre mixes I have bought.
Jessica C.
I have this on hand right now. I have tried many Sangria s and seem to like this one the most. It is not bitter and great price point
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.

Walmart