Add a Photo

#192 in Wine
Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l
Zulema U.
Zulema U.
Had this sangria at a friend's party. It has a wonderful flavor. It's also very affordable and a great price (especially if you have to buy a few bottles). It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. I like sweeter wines and this one definitely has a nice, sweet & fruity flavor.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
This is a good and inexpensive sangria!! my grandpa always stocks up on this!!! and it is really good!!! especially when super cold!! i think drinks always taste better cold!! but yea if u like sangria try this one!! cheers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
A co worker of mine suggested I try this brand of sangria. She said since I love fruity things, I would love this. And she was right! Very good! I drank like half the bottle and felt totally fine lol Will be buying again!
Monique S.
Monique S.
As close to real sangria as you can get (in a bottle). Sweet, crisp, and smooth. This is a great drink for girls night out or chilling at home. I add some fresh fruit for a twist.
Cara B.
Cara B.
If I buy sangria in a bottle this is it! I love the smooth taste of it and it's not overly sweet in my opinion. I like mine mixed with ice. I think it's a good price point.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ola
For me, this is what started my wine fancy. Absolutely delicious!! Nothing harsh, goes down smooth. If you're looking for a good fruit tasting wine, this is the way to go.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I am not a fan of bottled sangria but this one is the best one you can buy. If you chill it for a day and then let it sit in fruit as well it's actually really good.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Hands down best sangria you can get premade in a bottle. It also comes boxed as well. I love this wine and it's a staple in my home. Very affordable as well.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Great flavor, but even better served with fruit slices and a can of lemon lime soda in a clear pitcher. We usually get a couple of the big bottles though ;)
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is the best sangria. The flavor is very authentic. All you have to do it put it over ice or to add flavor you can cut up some fruit and put it in it.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.