BY SHAW-ROSS

Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l see more...

• I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is thi...3 Answers
  • No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued. 1 Answers
Rachel D.
Very affordable and great tasting Sangria. I have added fruit and let sit overnight creating a wonderful new summer drink to enjoy. I have tried most other Sangria's on the market and feel like this one compares very well to what is available. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys Sangria.
Jessica M.
Ola
For me, this is what started my wine fancy. Absolutely delicious!! Nothing harsh, goes down smooth. If you're looking for a good fruit tasting wine, this is the way to go.
Zulema U.
Had this sangria at a friend's party. It has a wonderful flavor. It's also very affordable and a great price (especially if you have to buy a few bottles). It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. I like sweeter wines and this one definitely has a nice, sweet & fruity flavor.
Cara B.
If I buy sangria in a bottle this is it! I love the smooth taste of it and it's not overly sweet in my opinion. I like mine mixed with ice. I think it's a good price point.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a fan of bottled sangria but this one is the best one you can buy. If you chill it for a day and then let it sit in fruit as well it's actually really good.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Great flavor, but even better served with fruit slices and a can of lemon lime soda in a clear pitcher. We usually get a couple of the big bottles though ;)
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Hands down best sangria you can get premade in a bottle. It also comes boxed as well. I love this wine and it's a staple in my home. Very affordable as well.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I have this chilling in my fridge as I write this! Great summer beverage that is refreshing, sweet and even better when you add some fresh fruit to it!
Celia G.
Greenbelt,Md
This is my go to wine for my family gatherings. They just love it so much that I always to buy extras to keep in the house at all times.
Felicia M.
This + oranges + apples + strawberries + chilled on ice = perfection. Haven't found a better bottled one!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.