BY SHAW-ROSS

Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l see more...

• I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is thi...3 Answers
  • No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued. 1 Answers
Zulema U.
Zulema U.
Had this sangria at a friend's party. It has a wonderful flavor. It's also very affordable and a great price (especially if you have to buy a few bottles). It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. I like sweeter wines and this one definitely has a nice, sweet & fruity flavor.
Cara B.
Cara B.
If I buy sangria in a bottle this is it! I love the smooth taste of it and it's not overly sweet in my opinion. I like mine mixed with ice. I think it's a good price point.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ola
For me, this is what started my wine fancy. Absolutely delicious!! Nothing harsh, goes down smooth. If you're looking for a good fruit tasting wine, this is the way to go.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I am not a fan of bottled sangria but this one is the best one you can buy. If you chill it for a day and then let it sit in fruit as well it's actually really good.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
Hands down best sangria you can get premade in a bottle. It also comes boxed as well. I love this wine and it's a staple in my home. Very affordable as well.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Great flavor, but even better served with fruit slices and a can of lemon lime soda in a clear pitcher. We usually get a couple of the big bottles though ;)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have this chilling in my fridge as I write this! Great summer beverage that is refreshing, sweet and even better when you add some fresh fruit to it!
AlmaGrace H.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
One of my favorite sangrias. I love to throw in some cubed up apples and then place it in the fridge until it's nice and cold.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love to drink wine but sangria taste is really taste I love to by pack When ever I want to drink my favored wine.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Mix with fruit cut a few apples and oranges and grapes! Serve over ice! Perfect any day drink!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.