Add a Photo

#142 in Wine
Cruz garcia real sangria red wine 1.5 l
Zulema U.
Zulema U.

Had this sangria at a friend's party. It has a wonderful flavor. It's also very affordable and a great price (especially if you have to buy a few bottles). It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again. I like sweeter wines and this one definitely has a nice, sweet & fruity flavor.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

My favorite sangria! It's not too alcohol tasting like some other sangria brands are. I like to add my own fruit to it sometimes to add a touch of sweetness but the sangria is already tasty by itself! One bottle is finish able among 4 people in no time! Since it's so good.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

This is a good and inexpensive sangria!! my grandpa always stocks up on this!!! and it is really good!!! especially when super cold!! i think drinks always taste better cold!! but yea if u like sangria try this one!! cheers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX

A co worker of mine suggested I try this brand of sangria. She said since I love fruity things, I would love this. And she was right! Very good! I drank like half the bottle and felt totally fine lol Will be buying again!
Monique S.
Monique S.

As close to real sangria as you can get (in a bottle). Sweet, crisp, and smooth. This is a great drink for girls night out or chilling at home. I add some fresh fruit for a twist.
Cara B.
Cara B.

If I buy sangria in a bottle this is it! I love the smooth taste of it and it's not overly sweet in my opinion. I like mine mixed with ice. I think it's a good price point.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ola

For me, this is what started my wine fancy. Absolutely delicious!! Nothing harsh, goes down smooth. If you're looking for a good fruit tasting wine, this is the way to go.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

I am not a fan of bottled sangria but this one is the best one you can buy. If you chill it for a day and then let it sit in fruit as well it's actually really good.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brandon, MS

Hands down best sangria you can get premade in a bottle. It also comes boxed as well. I love this wine and it's a staple in my home. Very affordable as well.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA

Great flavor, but even better served with fruit slices and a can of lemon lime soda in a clear pitcher. We usually get a couple of the big bottles though ;)
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV

I have seen this at many stores. I love a sweet sangria. Is this sweet or more bitter?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

No way. Is this good? I'm intrigued.

Join Now