Shaw Internet uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY SHAW #8 in Wireless Service Providers

• Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol3 Answers
  • I never heard of this is it good service?1 Answers
Tara B.
Murray Corner, New Brunswick
Service is great. Can customize my packages easily. Customer service has been friendly and helpful anytime we have had to call. The cost is good for the value offered. I would like a little more freedom to customize channels.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Average internet provider, no better or worse. Pretty easy to deal with over the phone though so that's good. Met my expectations but no better. Solid internet provider, would probably recommend but no different than any other.
Dora
I really don't like shaw. their internet service just sucks. Because there are almost no other companies to compete they act like theyvare king. Not only are the prices super high but the connection within the house is poor.
Alysha M.
British Columbia, Canada
Signed up for Internet30 and it is great for our streaming on Netflix, etc. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is the price. They shortened their promotional price and other providers offer the same speeds for less.
Sammi W.
Richmond, WY
The internet itself was decent. It had a few hiccups here and there but nothing too major. The only thing that really made me think twice about staying, however, was Shaw Open. There's an abundance of Shaw Open networks where I live and it's frustrating having to use data all the time now that I'm with Telus.
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Their services are really good, the internet is fast and customer service is always ready to help. It, however, takes sometime to reach a customer representative. And one can only hope they can provide a bigger GB per month, unlimited even.
Shauna F.
Shaw is a good company, their customer service is impecable! Very considerate, and helpful. when I have a problem, they fix it right away, or if there is a discrepancy on my bill- they solve it right away with in the first phone call. I highly recommend Shaw, very good Internet service provider as well!
Alice H.
Surrey, BC
I find myself constantly switching back and fourth between shaw and telus. Saw has great packages right now and offer free range, plus when moving into my new aoartment I was given a year of everything for 15 a month.
Tawnia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I previously used Shaw for internet. It was fast and I liked the option of unlimited. I am now in a rural area and shaw no longer offers internet here. It is very unfortunate. We still use Shaw for our television service and have had moderate issues with customer service but no different than any other provider.
Cheryl M.
We live in an area where we have fiber optic Internet. I find that it cuts in and out and we are constantly resetting the box. Shaw is hard to get ahold of and the waiting time for someone to come out is quite long.
Brooke M.
Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I never heard of this is it good service?