Shaw Internet uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY SHAW #8 in Wireless Service Providers

• Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy ...3 Answers
  • I never heard of this is it good service?1 Answers
Sarah M.
Chilliwack , BC, BC
We love that shaw doesn't charge it's customers overage, if you're getting close they call and let you know and can even up you're plan to help. The streaming is very fast and there are very few interruptions. I just think it could be priced less
Bithiah S.
winnipeg, MB
currently switched to the 150gb plan. i do get full 150gb on my 5g hz but barely reach 30gb on my 2.4g hz which is horrible because 2.4 is what i use for my ps4 so i experience game lagging problems. overall i would still pick shaw over other providers.
Anna W.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Not the most reliable internet provider. We decided to use Shaw as our cable and internet provider because of it was cheaper to have the two together.

We are currently looking into getting a new provider to see if we can reduce our monthly cost.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where I live ( in the middle of no where), our Internet isn't very fast. So I'm considering this while writing this review. Compared to all other Internet suppliers it's fast. It does glitch out once in a while. However most placed won't even come here.
Karan D.
I have been a customer since 2008 and I have never been disappointed! The Internet is fast and I never have trouble with wifi or the signal in general. Customer service is great cause if you miss to make a payment before the deadline, they will not charge you any late fee if you have been a loyal customer. Overall, I would recommend shaw!!
Holly D.
Vancouver , BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good service and fast connection to the internet and Tv with 5g surfing the internet. I recommend using shaw as they are always available anywhere you go with there unlimited shaw go wifi options. it really useful for people on the go !
Kiersten S.
Red deer, AB
Not a huge fan of this internet provider. This is our current provider and it doesn't reach consistently over the house. The connection is very choppy and the connection is not constant. Probably would not choose this over other providers.
@Fly_Eyez
Edmonton, AB
Shaw is pretty decent in my area. I live in a large city so wait times kind of suck. We no longer use cable, just Netflix, but we go wayyyyyyyyyyy over our Internet limit each month, therefore we are on the highest, most expensive plan.
Carly S.
I love shaw, the customer service is so nice. My internet is always fast, and for the price I think it's amazing. They always have promo's going on as well which is really great if people are on a budget. I have recommended shaw to everyone I know in Canada!
Jas C.
I changed from Telus to shaw and I first noticed that the Internet was a bit slower than Telus but then I got to upgrade to high speed internet man is this interest faster than anything I've ever experience never had any problems
Brooke M.
Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I never heard of this is it good service?