Shaw Internet uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY SHAW #8 in Wireless Service Providers

• Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy ...3 Answers
  • I never heard of this is it good service?1 Answers
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I feel like shaw is extremely expensive for the services you are getting. We have high speed internet but as soon as more than 2 devices connect we find that our internet slows down and we can't do such things like you tube or watch netflix. I definitely am not happy.
Judy P.
vancouver, BC
The router we received is defective. The internet wifi connection is terrible up stairs despite having additional router connectors around the house to increase wave strength. Every time the shaw man comes to fix the problem he does nothing and says "nothing is wrong"
Brooke J.
Great the connection for their wifi it's way better than any other provider I've had. The fact I could go anywhere in the city and not have to worry about data usage on my phone when I connect to shaw go is great. I'd recommend this provider over any of the others!
Karen h.
They have rude set up guys who try to make you pay more than you should, and they do not give any leeway for anyone, which i think is ridiculous, i have been a customer of theres for many years and they have only had one person that i have been happy to talk to
Samantha L.
Vancouver, BC
I've been with shaw for years now. They are almost always helpful. I was with telus in the past who was impossible to work with and stuck me with a bill from a home I never lived in - in a city I wasn't living in! Shaw has been an absolute dream compared to telus
Katherine H.
Vancouver
I like shaw internet. It's reliable, it's easy to use and it's fairly affordable. I use it all the time, so it's important to me that it works. I haven't had to have a lot of experience with customer service, but they've been pleasant every time that I have.
Courtney B.
Edmonton , AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the shaw services and customer service. They always call me with promotions and discounts because I keep my account I'm good standing. I never have a problem with Internet and not shaw on the go which is internet on the run in areas that it's available
Nicole K.
Calgary
Works really well, we just flipped from Telus (forcefully, we moved and had to change) and it's going very well so far. Love the customer service, internet runs really quickly, the TV packages are the only real complaint, expensive and limited. Prefer Netflix.
Emily C.
Vancouver , BC
Admittedly, I find Shaw's advertised internet prices to be extremely high and unaffordable for most people. However, I had the best customer service experience with Shaw last week that resulted in them giving me an excellent internet price and was totally worth the phone call.
Hayley S.
Surrey, BC
The Internet usually works pretty well and I like having access to the shaw open wifi hot spots. Every time we try to use shomi though, which is through shaw, it says our internet connection barely works even though it works when we use anything else.
Brooke M.
Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I never heard of this is it good service?