Shaw Internet uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY SHAW #8 in Wireless Service Providers

• Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol3 Answers
  • I never heard of this is it good service?1 Answers
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
There are a good selection of chanels but their customers service is the worst they took forever to upgrade us even though all their commercials said that they would do it for free we had to treated to leave just to the upgrade. Unfortunate because the shaw on the go is the best thing ever. I basically have free WiFi were ever I go well not really free as I pay for it but it is included with my own home WiFi.
Cara K.
St, AB
I think I've been one of the lucky ones who hasn't experienced too many difficulties with my shaw internet service. There's only been a few occasions where the systems were down and when I have a problem otherwise their customer service agents are usually able to fix it fairly quickly.
Victoria L.
KAKABEKA, ON
We had a very good experience with Shaw. They had a great start up deal that made their internet extremely affordable. The setup was extremely quick and easy. It has good speed and we never experience outages. They also have lots of public wifi hotspots their users can tap into.
Sara M.
Richmond, BC
Shaw Internet is ok ... we have the highest speed and it seems good.... I do have to say it is way to expensive. .. you think how much u spend on it a month (86.00) and I'm really only home to use it a few hours outa the day ... seems a bit much lol but what would you do without it
Michele F.
Winnipeg
I have been a long time subscriber to shaw internet services. I have found there pricing to be on par with others local providers. There customer service has always been friendly, helpful and polite. I have no complaints with there services. I would highly recommend you try them.
Elaine Y.
Calgary, AB
It's alright. not the best, not the worst. sometimes it crashes, and sometimes its slow as heck. they got rid of the student discount a while back, and now with the full price, it just doesn't seem worth it. i would try to look for other better priced internet providers out there.
Fion M.
I don't like the price. very very expensive for $70 per month just for internet. i also don't like the speed of the internet. slow and sometimes cut off, like on Black Friday, it lost connection for 3 hrs long. i unplugged and re plugged many time. i give up at the end.
Marie Y.
Very reliable service in our area. The only complain I would have is there technology does not meet my expectations. Most are not appropriate for multiple devices in a house and they are constantly upgrading them so you never have the best most current edition of something. I would recommend to others but I would also recommend they have enough money for a good mottum too.
Brooke J.
Great the connection for their wifi it's way better than any other provider I've had. The fact I could go anywhere in the city and not have to worry about data usage on my phone when I connect to shaw go is great. I'd recommend this provider over any of the others!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I feel like shaw is extremely expensive for the services you are getting. We have high speed internet but as soon as more than 2 devices connect we find that our internet slows down and we can't do such things like you tube or watch netflix. I definitely am not happy.
Brooke M.
Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I never heard of this is it good service?