Shaw Internet uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY SHAW #8 in Wireless Service Providers

• Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy ...3 Answers
  • I never heard of this is it good service?1 Answers
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
Honestly if I had the option to switch to a more affordable provider I would. Unfortunately in my region (and Canada in general) there are not many options. I'm constantly losing connection and it's very clear that they don't monitor the amount of users as I pay for a higher speed but constantly am battling lag.
Thacia S.
Redmond, WA
Shaw internet is a Canadian internet provider, and when having Shaw up in Banff and Canmore areas, the wifi coverage is great, and I can stay on Wifi almost 100% of the time. Their maintenance crew is very nice and polite and they are always willing to help.
Sailor G.
I like shaw and they have a good response time to deal with technical issues. We've called to discuss pricing - and they found ways to save money without reducing service.
SHABANA B.
Stockton, CA
I have been a shaw customer for years ... they have the best customer service and affordable package deals on products ....
Emily G.
Dalton, GA
Cool cool cool cool inttendtc fast and nice to the punch love it loc3 love love turning we clove it so much much much.
Carmen B.
I like The quality and coverage, but they could improve speed and lower their prifes, specially in packages.
Brianne W.
Best internet for the price in Manitoba. Really impressed with it. Will be exploring their other services.
Usually pretty good. It can be slow at times, and prices aren't amazing but usually pretty stable internet.
Lizet H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have not tried this but heard some complaints about it and inhappy with time warner cable
Kass G.
Ottawa
Shaw is. Good and fast internet provider it doesn't crash and the prosess is fast
Brooke M.
Why is this in Happy hour lol. i guess internet Is happy hour lol
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I never heard of this is it good service?