BY SHAVEWORKS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
Candace W.
I used this for a few weeks whenever I got razor burn and it works really good! It has a nice scent and cooling feeling when you use it.
Kelly L.
Kittery Point, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works really well! Not a complete cure all but definitely does a great job. Smells great and doesn't sting either
Amanda W.
Amazed by the product! I have sensitive skin and razor bumps were a problem for me before I found this. Highly recommend!
Livvi D.
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 2 fl oz more...
I love it. But the price for it is too much. I love the smell of it. Its good to use if you have sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
My husband loves this for his after shave routine! It smells really good and is effective at fighting razor burn.
Jamaica J.
Lagrange, GA
Excellent product for sensitive skin. Works just as well for post shave facial care as it does for bikini areas.
Megan M.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE this stuff. I don't know what I would have done without it when I used to go to the beach all the time.
Lynn H.
Dickinson, ND
This stuff really works! If you have issues with razor burn, I highly recommend you give this a try.
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
Just no. I was recommended this and now my friends opinion is invalid today. Use everyday and no notice except for the immense burning! If I could give no stars, trust me I would.
Malia A.
Not the cheapest product in the world, but you get the BANG for your BUCK with this stuff ! you do get slight quick burning sensation when applying right after shaving, but you just do a little dance and it goes away ( as well as any razor burn!) overall i was completely satisfied with Shaveworks product , everyone with razor burn problems should give it a try !
Rex L.
TACOMA, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?
Ashley Q.