BY SHAVEWORKS

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
Lynn H.
Dickinson, ND
This stuff really works! If you have issues with razor burn, I highly recommend you give this a try.
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
Just no. I was recommended this and now my friends opinion is invalid today. Use everyday and no notice except for the immense burning! If I could give no stars, trust me I would.
Malia A.
Not the cheapest product in the world, but you get the BANG for your BUCK with this stuff ! you do get slight quick burning sensation when applying right after shaving, but you just do a little dance and it goes away ( as well as any razor burn!) overall i was completely satisfied with Shaveworks product , everyone with razor burn problems should give it a try !
Leanne O.
Edmonton, AB
My husband and I both use this and love it! It's a cooling/slight burning sensation when applied on freshly shaved skin, but it does prevent the redness irritation. The only reason I'm grading this product a B is because I find I have to reapply it the next day as well to avoid getting irritation.
Rex L.
Tacoma, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.