BY SHAVEWORKS

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

• How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out ...1 Answers
  • Have any guys tried this product and does it work for fac...1 Answers
  • What stores carry this and typically how much does it cos...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
This stuff is the BOMB! No joke! I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it! This stuff is the most effective by FAR! I can't stress enough how much I love it! It does have a slight burn when you put it on after shaving but nothing crazy! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
Bought this for my boyfriend because he gets pretty bad razor burn and he loves it. It's a great after shaving product and is great for after shaving and preventing razor burn.
Destiny R.
Phoenix, AZ
I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave. I'm very prone to ingrown hairs so it doesn't eliminate them for me entirely but it definitely reduces the amount of annoying red bumps that appear!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this sample with my Ulta make-up order. Applied to bikini area, got no results. Didn't prevent razor bumps, just irritated my skin. Not going to purchase full size and I will not recommend to any of my friends.
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
I got this as a sample from sephora and it was a small foil sample so not enough to tell how well it works. But when i did use it right after i shaved my legs it burned then had a cooling effect.
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this lotion. I use it on my bikini area after shaving. I used to get red bumps, so thought I would give this a try. Worth every penny!
Meryl J.
This stuff actually works at preventing ingrown hairs after shaving. It really does have a cooling and hydrating effect. I would recommend.
Candace W.
I used this for a few weeks whenever I got razor burn and it works really good! It has a nice scent and cooling feeling when you use it.
Kelly L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works really well! Not a complete cure all but definitely does a great job. Smells great and doesn't sting either
Amanda W.
Amazed by the product! I have sensitive skin and razor bumps were a problem for me before I found this. Highly recommend!
Rex L.
TACOMA, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?