BY SHAVEWORKS

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

• How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out ...1 Answers
  • Have any guys tried this product and does it work for fac...1 Answers
  • What stores carry this and typically how much does it cos...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
Jordan S.
I LOVE this product! Yes, it does sting for a second initially, but your pores and hair shaft are open and that's why it does burn/sting (which is obvious). It can be overlooked, and it's not even worth mentioning really because it's such a great product. Other than that, it's amazing and oh so soothing! Plus, I love the scent. The scent is gender neutral, but masculine leaning, however it's one of those scents that isn't long lasting. It's perfect for the summer time for us ladies who shave our bikini zone at home. Also, it's great for men too with facial shaving. I love to use this in companion with the Shaveworks Pearl Souffle. It works just as great as Cool Fix.
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff feels pretty good when you apply it, but I don't think it does anything in the long run. Once it's off you can feel razor burns are such. It didn't really meet my expectations and I don't think I would recommend it
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is amazing! It keeps my skin feeling super soft and razor burn free after I shave. I like that I can find it at ultra for a decent price and the smell is super refreshing!
Nicole G.
This stuff saves my life. I cannot shave down there without it because of how sensitive that skin is and how thick that hair can get. I use this after I shave in the shower. Never have to worry about ingrown hairs again!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This is by far my husband's favorite aftershave gel (not going to lie, I use it from time to time myself and love it). It feels cool & refreshing without burning & the smell is also refreshing without being to minty or strong smelling. Highly recommend - I've even bought to mini size bottle to throw in his dop kit.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I use it anywhere that I shave. It has a slight tingle when first applied but nothing uncomfortable. A little goes a long way and it keeps my skin looking great and bump free. I've tried many other brands and I always come back to this one because I believe that it works the best and for the best price!
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought a sample that was $11, not cheap. BUT IT WORKS! I've been using on my underarms and bikini area for a week and it has helped clear up what was there and keeping new bumps and ingrown hairs from coming back. slight burning feeling but it's the good kind that let's you know its working
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I snatched this up at Ulta after not having used it in forever and I am quickly reminded why it's the best. If you get bumps in your bikini area after shaving, dollop some of this on and worry no more. I will not forget about this product again!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has got to be the best aftershave lotion there is! Nice cooling effect and really lessens the amount of bumps I end up with. This stuff smells nice and goes on super smooth. Doesn't feel tacky at all. A bit on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
This ain't cheap! But my husband loves using it after he shaves and he's really picky. I tried it once on my bikini line and it did feel nice and cooling, but I didn't use it long enough to see if it made any difference on ingrowns. Would give it 5 stars if not for price.
Rex L.
TACOMA, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?