BY SHAVEWORKS

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is amazing! It keeps my skin feeling super soft and razor burn free after I shave. I like that I can find it at ultra for a decent price and the smell is super refreshing!
Nicole G.
This stuff saves my life. I cannot shave down there without it because of how sensitive that skin is and how thick that hair can get. I use this after I shave in the shower. Never have to worry about ingrown hairs again!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This is by far my husband's favorite aftershave gel (not going to lie, I use it from time to time myself and love it). It feels cool & refreshing without burning & the smell is also refreshing without being to minty or strong smelling. Highly recommend - I've even bought to mini size bottle to throw in his dop kit.
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought a sample that was $11, not cheap. BUT IT WORKS! I've been using on my underarms and bikini area for a week and it has helped clear up what was there and keeping new bumps and ingrown hairs from coming back. slight burning feeling but it's the good kind that let's you know its working
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I snatched this up at Ulta after not having used it in forever and I am quickly reminded why it's the best. If you get bumps in your bikini area after shaving, dollop some of this on and worry no more. I will not forget about this product again!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has got to be the best aftershave lotion there is! Nice cooling effect and really lessens the amount of bumps I end up with. This stuff smells nice and goes on super smooth. Doesn't feel tacky at all. A bit on the pricey side but totally worth it!
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
This ain't cheap! But my husband loves using it after he shaves and he's really picky. I tried it once on my bikini line and it did feel nice and cooling, but I didn't use it long enough to see if it made any difference on ingrowns. Would give it 5 stars if not for price.
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
This stuff is the BOMB! No joke! I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it! This stuff is the most effective by FAR! I can't stress enough how much I love it! It does have a slight burn when you put it on after shaving but nothing crazy! I recommend this product to anyone and everyone! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
Bought this for my boyfriend because he gets pretty bad razor burn and he loves it. It's a great after shaving product and is great for after shaving and preventing razor burn.
Destiny R.
Phoenix, AZ
I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave. I'm very prone to ingrown hairs so it doesn't eliminate them for me entirely but it definitely reduces the amount of annoying red bumps that appear!
Rex L.
Tacoma, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.