Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 2 fl oz more...
This product has been a lifesaver for my husband! He used to get red bumps on his neck right after shaving and they would hurt. Someone at Sephora recommended this product and it worked on his first try. It is a little expensive, but you only need a very tiny amount. If you are unsure, pick up this size and give it a try. It does sting a bit upon application though.
Lindsey T.
HOLY GRAIL product right here. I have seriously been struggling with razor rash and irritation my whole life after shaving. I switched to waxing for a while, but it was too pricey. This makes shaving a breeze!! Barely any irritation. Definitely worth the money and I will be buying again.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this aftershave. My skin is a little sensitive and while I'm not super prone to ingrown hairs it happens and I get the occasional acne. Big fan of the cooling sensation you get on your face, and with minor stinging. I really do think it produces a noticeable reduction in any redness and irritated skin following a shave. Docked one star simply because it's fairly expensive for aftershave. Photo is there just for perspective; that travel size is $12.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's pretty pricey but it left my legs super smooth. Normally when I shave my legs I get little bumps which starkly stand out on my skin and they were much less red and not raised. It doesn't smell bad, perhaps a little masculine, but it dissipates quickly. The only thing I can really complain about was how bad it stung cuts I couldn't even see. Ouch!
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH

I applied this right to my bikini zone after a quick shave. My OH my. I have always had trouble with razor burns and skin irritation on both my thighs & my bikini zone. It was smooth, non-painful, and smelled great! I totally recommend for anyone looking for a quick help to those nasty bumps on your new shave!
Jessica A.
I bought this randomly at Ulta and I'm so glad I did! I can't use anything after shaving because it irritates my skin and I get red razor bumps. Cool Fix leaves my skin moisturized without being irritated. I haven't had an issue with razor bumps since buying this. I bought some for my sis who gets ingrown hairs and since using this she hasn't had any! I would recommend this to anyone and will continue to purchase again and again.
Emily P.
Bethlehem , PA
This would be a five star product if based on effectiveness alone. It makes my bikini zone razor-burn free and minimizes skin irritation. It doesn't burn or sting.

That being said, it has a very VERY strong smell. It overpowers my perfume, and I'd hate to explain that it's my bikini line gel. I don't particularly like the smell. If there was an unscented version, it would be an absolute 5 star product.
Taryn D.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband swears by this for his ingrown hairs. He has extremely coarse hair and is prone to ingrown hairs, and irritation after shaving. He's been using this for a year and it had improved so much. We buy it at Ulta for $25, they also have a travel size for $12. I also use it on my legs and bikini line, and i don't get any bumps! Highly recommend.
Jordan S.
I LOVE this product! Yes, it does sting for a second initially, but your pores and hair shaft are open and that's why it does burn/sting (which is obvious). It can be overlooked, and it's not even worth mentioning really because it's such a great product. Other than that, it's amazing and oh so soothing! Plus, I love the scent. The scent is gender neutral, but masculine leaning, however it's one of those scents that isn't long lasting. It's perfect for the summer time for us ladies who shave our bikini zone at home. Also, it's great for men too with facial shaving. I love to use this in companion with the Shaveworks Pearl Souffle. It works just as great as Cool Fix.
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff feels pretty good when you apply it, but I don't think it does anything in the long run. Once it's off you can feel razor burns are such. It didn't really meet my expectations and I don't think I would recommend it
Rex L.
Tacoma, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.