BY SHAVEWORKS

Treats Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burn and Redness A soothing, cooling blue gel designed to alleviate problems which may result from waxing and or shaving.  This blue gel will reduce ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. An effective combination of exfoliating agents help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccurring.  In addition, a clinical level of natural soothing ingredients enrich the gel allowing for quick and even distribution over skin surface.  Perfect to soothe large patches of irritated skin in the bikini area, legs, and underarms. What s In It Glycolic Acid -  Helps to exfoliate the skin s surface lifting dead skin cells and allowing hairs to come through more easily.  Provides a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance as it smoothes the skin. Salicylic see more...

• How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out ...1 Answers
  • Is it pricey? 1 Answers
  • Have any guys tried this product and does it work for fac...1 Answers
  • "I apply this to my bikini area right after a shower and shave." in 1 review
  • "I got razor burn bad on my sensitive skin and I've tried everything, different razors, creams, lotions, home remedies, you name it I've tried it!" in 1 review
Crystal K.
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 2 fl oz more...
I bought the travel size for 12 dollars and it definitely wasn't worth it. It didn't do anything for me, I did not notice any results. It had a cooling feeling when i put it on, but other than that it didn't help to reduce irritation or treat ingrown hairs/razor bumps/redness. for me it definitely wasn't worth the $12. you also have to make sure to put on sunblock after applying the cool fix. That was a red flag for me that this product might have too many chemicals and chemicals i don't want on my skin to have to wear sunblock on my legs when i go out for errands. Overall not worth it for me.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 2 fl oz more...
God, where to start with this product..the price is fair..if you're cool with paying for something that BURNS so bad. I've tried this lotion several times, on both my legs and armpits, and it stings like hell. My skin isn't sensitive at all, it's actually pretty good with almost every product I've ever tried, but this...hard pass.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 5.3 oz more...
I bought this for my husband but I have been guilty using this on my legs after shaving... shhhh don't tell him. It really has improved the overall look to his skin where there is less redness after shaving and he has been developing less ingrown hairs or experiencing bumps.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 2 fl oz more...
This product has been a lifesaver for my husband! He used to get red bumps on his neck right after shaving and they would hurt. Someone at Sephora recommended this product and it worked on his first try. It is a little expensive, but you only need a very tiny amount. If you are unsure, pick up this size and give it a try. It does sting a bit upon application though.
Lindsey T.
Boston, MA
HOLY GRAIL product right here. I have seriously been struggling with razor rash and irritation my whole life after shaving. I switched to waxing for a while, but it was too pricey. This makes shaving a breeze!! Barely any irritation. Definitely worth the money and I will be buying again.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
I really like this aftershave. My skin is a little sensitive and while I'm not super prone to ingrown hairs it happens and I get the occasional acne. Big fan of the cooling sensation you get on your face, and with minor stinging. I really do think it produces a noticeable reduction in any redness and irritated skin following a shave. Docked one star simply because it's fairly expensive for aftershave. Photo is there just for perspective; that travel size is $12.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's pretty pricey but it left my legs super smooth. Normally when I shave my legs I get little bumps which starkly stand out on my skin and they were much less red and not raised. It doesn't smell bad, perhaps a little masculine, but it dissipates quickly. The only thing I can really complain about was how bad it stung cuts I couldn't even see. Ouch!
Tamara J.
Review for: Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion, 5.3 oz more...
I first tried this product in a Sephora Summer Crushes set a few years back and I fell in love right away!  I have very sensitive skin and am very prone to razor burn on my bikini line, but this product does an amazing job to calm irritated skin and help me avoid ingrown hairs. I have been restocking this product ever since that first sample!
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
UH-MAZ-ING 🙌🏼👏🏼

I applied this right to my bikini zone after a quick shave. My OH my. I have always had trouble with razor burns and skin irritation on both my thighs & my bikini zone. It was smooth, non-painful, and smelled great! I totally recommend for anyone looking for a quick help to those nasty bumps on your new shave!
Emily P.
Bethlehem , PA
This would be a five star product if based on effectiveness alone. It makes my bikini zone razor-burn free and minimizes skin irritation. It doesn't burn or sting.

That being said, it has a very VERY strong smell. It overpowers my perfume, and I'd hate to explain that it's my bikini line gel. I don't particularly like the smell. If there was an unscented version, it would be an absolute 5 star product.
Ashley Q.
Austin, TX
Is it pricey?
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
What stores carry this and typically how much does it cost. ?
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have any guys tried this product and does it work for facial hair! My skin is super sensitive and I have really corse hair.
Rex L.
TACOMA, WA
How well does this work? I've been meaning to try it out for the razor burn I get around the edges of my beard.